B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

4 hours ago, merz28 said:

Doesn't seem to make much difference.  So it is more likely filling the bathtub with the shower hose and it happens to be hitting her clit.

She obviously doesn't know how to do a real bate. Just this bullshit that she does all the time.🙄

Edit....And now she is doing the same stupid bullshit in the bedroom again. She is such a fucking joke. Her friend Radi has surpassed her big time. And btw, her tits are just big and floppy with giant areolas. Radi's little fake tits look so much better. 😉

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She obviously doesn't know how to do a real bate. Just this bullshit that she does all the time.🙄

Edit....And now she is doing the same stupid bullshit in the bedroom again. She is such a fucking joke. Her friend Radi has surpassed her big time. And btw, her tits are just big and floppy with giant areolas. Radi's little fake tits look so much better. 😉

You are a very funny guy. You are here every day complaining about Sera even though you say you never watch her. I think you are obsessed with her. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, unox said:

You are a very funny guy. You are here every day complaining about Sera even though you say you never watch her. I think you are obsessed with her. 

Because I see her in the top previews while I'm watching someone else. I would never be obsessed with a do nothing like her. She needs to go! 🙄