B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

A question to the cooks out there.  When you flour a piece of meat, do you save the leftover flour?  I've seen Sera do this multiple times.

Only if you are going to make homemade gravy with some of it.  If not, to the round file it goes!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Only if you are going to make homemade gravy with some of it.  If not, to the round file it goes!

Agreed.  she saves it for the same use days later.  Not even in the fridge.  Not a sanitary habit which is contrary to her cleaning persona.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

A question to the cooks out there.  When you flour a piece of meat, do you save the leftover flour?  I've seen Sera do this multiple times.

It's contaminated with the meat, so, as Harley says, unless you're gonna use it in the same meal, just bin it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Not going to happen.  Ariana's 'lips' only have eyes for Amalia 🤣

Unless Megan or Holly was able to kiss it yesterday.

neither of them would know what to do, radi needs to start with someone who knows what they are doing

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

neither of them would know what to do, radi needs to start with someone who knows what they are doing

well the word would be out on the enthusiastic Alek.... and unlike the long shot fantasy girls ...this could break her sweet cheri in (and out and in and and)

however she seems very narcisstic and keeps to herself .... she is loving controlling us all by herself .... I mean she must be getting off with this pussy positioning right close to that one camera .... 

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Covered in body paint? Did she go out like that? If not that must of been a fun afternoon!

body painting off cam?  Damn them 🤣   Must be doing 'shows' for other vendors.

Did anyone see if Sera came home with body painted too?  They both left together all dressed up earlier.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

body painting off cam?  Damn them 🤣   Must be doing 'shows' for other vendors.

If Holly turns up at HQ covered in paint then i will be upset..she could of been in the bath with A and M washing it off...or phoned ahead got them to wait....