B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

A dozen cut oranges/tomatoes with a bottle of sweetener i don't think appeals to the masses.🤢

cooking meat and fish by nuking it doesn't either.  but the thing is we've seen her enjoy good food.  Saw her eat a piece of ham yesterday at 18:10 in the kitchen.  Her reaction was almost orgasmic.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

.  Saw her eat a piece of ham yesterday at 18:10 in the kitchen.  Her reaction was almost orgasmic.

The whole slice or she save  bit for later? might be why shes thinking about rubbing one out...sort of skirting around the edge not quite sure if she should attack or leave for another day

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

The whole slice or she save  bit for later? might be why shes thinking about rubbing one out...sort of skirting around the edge not quite sure if she should attack or leave for another day

the whole slice and see looked into the cam afterwards.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

the whole slice and see looked into the cam afterwards.

Jamón or she go spicy and Chorizo.

Got me excited as well, not quite orgasmic but i feel a stirring in me loins

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Radi in Rubbing/bating position 😉 

Thats about as far as its got in an hour. No need for foreplay when your on your own. Batteries must of gone on the vibrator, should go see Ariana and borrow one of hers they are always ready to go.

22 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Thats about as far as its got in an hour. No need for foreplay when your on your own. Batteries must of gone on the vibrator, should go see Ariana and borrow one of hers they are always ready to go.

Don't they have a wired one for the house as backup?  They're more powerful anyway.