B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

50 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

sera doesnt want them to spil her party like they normally do

Seeing Ariana and Radi without any special dressing code or make up preparations and with the mood in the LR currently , it seems that it is just a normal Friday evening gathering and Serafima’s birthday being  the cause for an escape of B2 from their apartment ( again 😂 ) as it might have been another PlayStation evening 😁

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seeing Ariana and Radi without any special dressing code or make up preparations and with the mood in the LR currently , it seems that it is just a normal Friday evening gathering and Serafima’s birthday being  the cause for an escape of B2 from their apartment ( again 😂 ) as it might have been another PlayStation evening 😁

C&C would try and make it a sex party instead of a birthday get together

Just now, wooders78 said:

C&C would try and make it a sex party instead of a birthday get together

But then , none of the girls would be interested .. even if money could “ shine “ 😂🤣 I think Carlos attitude has made all options “ burned “ for anything more 😬

Just now, wooders78 said:

at least we will stop talking about it from monday lol

Then we need to see what their preparations for carnival times will be , it seems simply a boring period and as everyone , the girls are tired of this lockdown / restrictions / curfew situation .. I can’t imagine how annoying it would be if I was their age and not being able to live my life 😔 Luckily for me I didn’t  go through such a stupidity at their current age and nowadays it’s easier to handle life , being older 

• Like 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

Your prediction was even worst than Lucky's fantasies. 🤣

Dared to make it 😆 I could keep it for myself than going public , here to take all ( very well deserved ) heat 😉

• Haha 1