B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

And on a side note , all these nice , amazing young girls and no men next to them .. even if they have BFs , it is sad having a life that is preventing them from enjoying their youth and best , unforgettable period of their lives ... even with the stupid virus around , I simply can’t  believe how they manage a life without much sex , adventures and being crazy . These are years that don’t come back and seeing them single when their hormones are even more red than the red hot chilli peppers 😂🤣😆 , it is beyond me 

Just now, ddhm said:

And on a side note , all these nice , amazing young girls and no men next to them .. even if they have BFs , it is sad having a life that is preventing them from enjoying their youth snd best , unforgettable period of their lives ... even with the stupid virus around , I simply can’t  believe how they manage a life without much sex , adventures and being crazy . These are years that don’t come back and seeing them single when their hormones are even more red than the red hot chilli peppers 😂🤣😆 , it is beyond me 

you are assuming they are not having lots of sex!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And on a side note , all these nice , amazing young girls and no men next to them .. even if they have BFs , it is sad having a life that is preventing them from enjoying their youth snd best , unforgettable period of their lives ... even with the stupid virus around , I simply can’t  believe how they manage a life without much sex , adventures and being crazy . These are years that don’t come back and seeing them single when their hormones are even more red than the red hot chilli peppers 😂🤣😆 , it is beyond me 

they have fun when they get home with the money they earnt here

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

you are assuming they are not having lots of sex!

Even when they are off camera , only Amalia we can speculate she had sex .. Ariana , Sera and Radi have been overnight away from apartment , if sex 2-3 times per month it is enough , well , their pussies must be always in need to be taken care of as they do in the bathroom because the spider webs down there of not being used as it should be at their current age , can only be compared to Spider-Man’s endless spider thingies 😂🤣 ( sorry , don’t know the English word ) .. 

Another side note , Radi is tasting snacks and eats something else except tomatoes 😂🤣 it will be 4-5 sessions tomorrow to burn the calories gained 

• Like 1