B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

Noldus

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

u backing it has just doomed it

unless she has a date? with these supposed friends that she wanted to have her party with???? speculate x10 again....  It would happen before curfew and other similar issues ....so it may be more likely that she takes that long stem Champagne bottle up to bed with her .... my hope anyway ..!

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

unless she has a date? with these supposed friends that she wanted to have her party with???? speculate x10 again....  It would happen before curfew and other similar issues ....so it may be more likely that she takes that long stem Champagne bottle up to bed with her .... my hope anyway ..!

sera doesnt know about curfew, she comes and goes as she likes

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

as long as u dont put me in the same prediction category as u lol

I am expecting backing me up for a future speculation , just thinking ahead a lot 😁😆😃

4 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Looks like she made be having her party in B1.  Just came back from shopping with party food and liquor.

It sounded like the guy she asked wouldn't let her use his place tonight. I think he had already made plans with his girlfriend or something. After she got that news, she had Rada call a hotel to talk about reserving a space for a party on Sunday. So I imagine that will be the bigger party with her outside friends if it comes off.

Just now, Lurkker said:

If you want to speculate that M&A are having guest this weekend, I may be able to back you up. 🤣

They cleaned the apartment like never before , they did while online and not for all this long period that the apartment was UM .. it can be that something is happening ( guest/s arriving ) for the weekend 

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

ur gonna do more, give up while ur behind

I predict that L&M apartment will have top cams ( again ) even being empty ( again ) 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤪😛😝😜

• Haha 2