B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't know about wild ...but she was all in with the others playing with G Boy?? and the 4 other girlies....(fucking hot video...wow 

she is reserved at home but her game is probably best played out in the clubs .... loud music dancing, teasing  IDK

I don't agree.  The video was difficult to watch.  All the in and out of room to discuss who does what.  And look at their eye communications.  Also when Amira hands Sera the little vibrator, Sera was like 'what do I do with this?'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Last year she arranged her own party in B1, there was not much to write about

not last year, two years ago

And we saw Claire first time on Feb 10 2019 visiting GInger in B1

Damn Kitty was getting into show mode and Smith walked in.... I would peek in on her time to time as this is lame .... and maybe the B4 girls will get topless sexy in the kitchen or likely the tub ...

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Kitty looked like she was getting a bit frisky and then...back to the sofa and the TV whie the dog humps the fluffy toy. Lovely!!

Smith walked in or I'm certain she was grinding herself into a show .... oh the good old days 

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Imagine Serafima letting herself loose and go wild on her birthday, will never happen

It happened once when she came home from a party, she was under the influence and she gave us a nice little show in the bathroom :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1