Bush?

Guest frenchmytoast

Guest frenchmytoast

Has Maya ever NOT shaved for a while? I'm one that feels that a shaved pussy looks sort of immature, I like a little hair yknow? I would just love to see a pic of that  ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big stick33

it's the age thing i think.i really don't know why they shave....maybe they think it is ugly!

girls reach puberty quicker than guys,but as they get older they don't want to be there.they can't go back.older females must think that no pubic hair makes them younger(or at least feel younger)young girls (pre teen)want to be older and older girls want to be younger.i can remember when you hardly ever saw a shaved one,now you hardly ever see one with hair.i liked them unshaved(maybe trimmed a little)not bald, no landing strip,no hedge row,but not a full wig either.it's like playing hide -and-go-seek,if you hide in a open field they can see you,but you can always hide behind a bush. ;)  ;)

My friend tells me she feels cleaner if she takes it all off. I tells her about the 60's ( she is younger than me)

She tells me it is gross.  I feel that the some men who like it clean like the younger ones.  So having sex or making love to a clean woman is doing it without crossing the line.

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION  ALSO I SAID SOME NOT ALL. 

I feel that some men who like it clean like the younger ones.  So having sex or making love to a clean woman is doing it without crossing the line.

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION  ALSO I SAID SOME NOT ALL.

I feel the same about men that have little, Asian, mail order brides that are half their size.

I'll take it as it's presented. But I prefer not to have to bring a machete to the dessert table.

As I'm told, unless you constantly maintain it shaved, it itches like hell. Although I manscape the area, I will not shave it anymore. The hair provides a source of protection between the skin when sitting, standing, walking and it can be very uncomfortable with the high humidity here.

Pussy hair. Natures dental floss. 

You guys are funny, that's one of the two reasons I come here once in a while. I think the majority of normal  women might think some comments are not "appropriate", derogatory and exploitative. BUT not me. You can't gross me out because for many years, there has been a lot of male species wandering in and out of my house, who have desensitized me.  Dental floss? Don't people wear that at the beach?