Mirana & Bahus (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Well if he didn't receive when he was here maybe now the time have passed 😂
Yep no Owen in the place 

Can't say i miss him. I've got a shit "guy" list and he's high ranked. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why?

I just don't like him. How he treats the other girls and after one of the last times with Amelia how he reacted when she didn't want sex.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I just don't like him. How he treats the other girls and after one of the last times with Amelia how he reacted when she didn't want sex.

With Amelia??? humm aren't you mixing the guys? Unless i'm mistaken on first Amelia visit (photoshoot in kitchen) i think terry left way before that time and both have been missing since then

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

With Amelia??? humm aren't you mixing the guys? Unless i'm mistaken on first Amelia visit (photoshoot in kitchen) i think terry left way before that time and both have been missing since then

No. What i meant was about a week ago when she wanted to sleep and he didn't. He tried it a few times and was pissed off because she still didn't want to. As if fucking her and the other girls is the only thing on his mind. But at the end. I just don't like him. That's all. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Jawis said:

No. What i meant was about a week ago when she wanted to sleep and he didn't. He tried it a few times and was pissed off because she still didn't want to. As if fucking her and the other girls is the only thing on his mind. But at the end. I just don't like him. That's all. 

Ah ok, i thought you were talking about Terry guy 

• Like 1