Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All the calls have been with Paul, and the balloons were a gift from Malia. There as been no evidence of any contact whatsoever with Loverboy. And as GH says, she has been talking about a pampering spa visit.

I highly doubt Leora is with him.

Paul's coming for a Conjugal visit.

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul's coming for a Conjugal visit.

No time soon though, with the travel restrictions in place, plus Eva is still recovering from her treatment.

leora weet wat ze doet.wat betreft geschenken daar houd ze niet van.een goed gesprek daar houd ze van.dat heeft ze tegen paul en malia gezecht.van de rest weten we niets alleen de voorkant van de camera zien wy . en niet de achter kant van de camera zien wy niet dat wil zeggen dat we maar de helft van de film zien.MALIA EN LEORA GENIETEN VAN HUN VRY MOMENT ZONDER CAMERAS EN DAAR HEB IK RESPECT VOOR;

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, miaballe02 said:

You're really pathetic. I don't know what language you need to be told so you understand...

Gaelic

11 minutes ago, jurgen said:

leora weet wat ze doet.wat betreft geschenken daar houd ze niet van.een goed gesprek daar houd ze van.dat heeft ze tegen paul en malia gezecht.van de rest weten we niets alleen de voorkant van de camera zien wy . en niet de achter kant van de camera zien wy niet dat wil zeggen dat we maar de helft van de film zien.MALIA EN LEORA GENIETEN VAN HUN VRY MOMENT ZONDER CAMERAS EN DAAR HEB IK RESPECT VOOR;

I can tell you this,every girl likes to get gifts like birthday presents,christmas present and valentine day present.And yes,Leora has said to Malia she

doesn´t like unexpected gifts,like flowers and stuffed animals,that´s why she was going to throw them all in the bin,luckily Malia managed to save

a couple of them.she only kept a brown teddybear and the koala that is a special present she got on her birthday.Otherwise you´re right,we doesn´t

really know all of it because we don´t speak or understand russian,unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, marco6742 said:

From what I've seen (from various relationships over 50 or so years including my own),

Despite what everyone thinks, there is no way on earth that Paul doesn't have access and watches Leora, any man would do it in this situation and even if he wasn't, Leora is assuming that he is watching, this would explain all of the apartment behaviour.

she's clearly still obsessed with Paul and doesn't want to seem keen on the other bloke she's knocking aoff in Prague so whenever you see her on cam interacting with the 'boyfriend', she's all irate and seems pissed off (it's an act and why she is always fine an hour later), when she's speaking to Paul its 'pussy out towards cam'.

It's blatantly obvious what she's doing and any man that's had a mildly psychotic girlfriend like this knows what i'm talking about.

My guess is she's planned the day/evening with her boyfriend and doesn't want Paul to know.

Yes, that makes some sense, but if he can watch her in action he can also watch and listen to her on the phone and that would include her angry calls to the bf, surely? He can speak the same language, unless she communicates with the bf in another tongue, so he'd hear her discussing intimate matters, or otherwise, with the other bf. He'd therefore know how often she communicates with the bf in Praha, unless she only calls the guy when she knows Paul is asleep. I'm not entirely convinced, although some of it does ring true, no doubt.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yes, that makes some sense, but if he can watch her in action he can also watch and listen to her on the phone and that would include her angry calls to the bf, surely? He can speak the same language, unless she communicates with the bf in another tongue, so he'd hear her discussing intimate matters, or otherwise, with the other bf. He'd therefore know how often she communicates with the bf in Praha, unless she only calls the guy when she knows Paul is asleep. I'm not entirely convinced, although some of it does ring true, no doubt.

They tell each other if they are away to avoid disturbing the other one which could cause problems.

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

but if he can watch her in action

Don´t you think that would be very awkward if Paul could sit at his computer and watch and listen to her and Malia?

I find it highly unlikely that he has access to see,hear and watch what´s going on,watch Malia running naked or when Malia

bates etc.Or when they having their so called bate sessions,no way.If you´ve seen when Leora is on facetime him you can hardly see Paul,

almost everytime in the dark and often she facetime him on the phone because he don´t like when she using her Ipad.So therefor Paul

only knows what Leora tells him and want him to know,nothing more nothing less.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1