Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

The living room window was open 

No i don't think it is, because the curtain was also doing this in both bedrooms.

I think it's the air from the heating duct underneath that is moving the curtain a little. Plus you'd pick up the outside noise.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No i don't think it is, because the curtain was also doing this in both bedrooms.

I think it's the air from the heating duct underneath that is moving the curtain a little.

Slipper, you would be 100% correct with your thinking. The heating, or air conditioning ducts ( registers) are directly inside of all the outside windows. The same ducts are used for both.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Slipper, you would be 100% correct with your thinking. The heating duct ( registers) are directly inside of all the outside windows. 

Yeah you can clearly see it on cam 4 and 13, and it's where they always put their shoes, when they have washed them. It's why cam 1 will suddenly light up when they are both in bed, due to the slight movement.

And don't sound that surprised that i am 100% correct! 😡

Central Heating 

Main machine is on the roof of the building and each apartment has a floor duct  

Connecting in the living room to the bedroom and connecting the kitchen to the bedroom 

The 1 command is in the living room on the sofa 

And in the rooms there's another command 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah you can clearly see it, and it's where they always put their shoes, when they have washed them.

And don't sound that surprised that i am 100% correct! 😡

For your information, I either use the default size or the 16 size of print. So to make it easier to read for the older eyes that some of us have.

It had, has , nothing to do with your intelligence !😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

For your information, I either use the default size or the 16 size of print. So to make it easier to read for the older eyes that some of us have.

It had, has , nothing to do with your intelligence !😐

Sorry Scutus!😄

Regarding the phone call about 'not having any plans', the reason we know this is she said it on cam so that 'anybody' listening would think that, also why would Malia buy Leora those balloons? I guess she said thank you on cam as well just to let watching parties know they were from 'Malia'?

This is classic 'chick is juggling two dudes and not being very smart about it', she's obviously got the boyfriend by the dick and is texting him rather than phone calls as shes most likely told him not to phone her and only text whilst clinging on to Paul hoping it'll all go back to normal.

She's clearly banging the dude at his place and will most likely come home with some nice new bruises to suit but, who cares, it's valentines day, get it while you can!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2