Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

il y a 2 minutes, LearyM a dit :

To an extent I agree that they do love each other, but only as long standing friends and now work colleagues and apartment sharing mates.

We should put things into perspective perhaps.They show no physical affection for each other, other than when they are doing a show, they never touch each other spontaneously in off guarded moments, they have never kissed passionately, and often completely ignore each other while in the same room.

Yes they give each other gifts now and again, a lovely gesture but hardly signifying undying love.

They are pleasant to watch sometimes,and there is no denying that sometimes they enjoy it, but other times it seems like a chore. It is no more than a show to encourage people to keep watching which produces more revenue.

Sex sells, and they are very good retailers and ambassadors for their chosen occupation.

I think that's an excellent description - it is apparent that they do not love each other as more than friends and their "sex" is not a spontaneous type that you'd get from lovers of any description it is purely a show and more often than not a very vanilla type of that too

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

what is love ?? 

Love cannot be turned on as a reward. It cannot be turned off as a punishment. Only something else pretending to be love can be used as a lure, as a hook, for bait and switch, imitated, insinuated, but the real deal can never be delivered if it doesn't spring freely from the heart.

Sexual stimulation and gratification, whether by way of fingers, mouths, objects, fantasy play, whips and chains, or just plain intercourse, can certainly be bought and sold, not to mention used to sell other things. Whether sex should be for sale is another question entirely, but love itself cannot be sold.

One can buy loyalty, companionship, attention, and perhaps even compassion, but love itself cannot be bought. An orgasm can be bought, but love cannot. It comes, or not, by grace, of its own will and in its own timing, subject to no human's planning.

Not my own words Pulo, I wish they were. Taken from an article in an Irish newspaper entitled. Love without Limits.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

RLC to subscribers ( for no info the last two days ) , girls to subscribers ( for no info the last two days  ) , subscribers to girls ( for their love or hate comments at certain times ) 

• Like 1