Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I think that can be accommodated.

I doubt it, the footage only existed on 8mm, and that was only recovered with dubbed audio from a cassette recently. It will be hard work, especially with timing and edits etc.

28 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Maybe when (IF) they come back we should all ignore this place for the same length of time they ignored us! Seems fair. :angel: 

Goodbye !😂 Please do not let us stop you, and Watch Out For The Door , on the way out !😏

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Bonjour je suis
de retour *J ai lus tous vos commentaires leora et malia
ne sont pas rentrés peut etre elle ont un gros soucis Comment elle fait pour appeler Paul elle qui appet au moins 4 fois pas jour quand son loverboy si elle est avec

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, crocodile dundee said:

as PULO says
she is coming soon 

Yeah but to be fair, he said that 24 hours ago too! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Seriously though, they've been away for nearly 3 days now with no 'on vacation' or anything.

Taking the piss a bit really.

That has been my point in all this. No matter which apartment etc. Facts are facts. Sunday afternoon, Malia leaves just before 2pm, Leora just before 5pm, checking all lights were off as she leaves.

It's now after 7pm on Tuesday evening, and the vacation sign has never appeared.

Wouldn't it simply be common decency, for the people who pay them each and every month, to actually tell us when someone will be back? Surely the company could do that simple job? Not much to ask is it.