Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We don't though do we! That's the thing Aussie. Everyone thinks she has been.....Y'know....!

But No evidence she has at all!

Does it really matter where she has been or who she has been with SG ? Personally I don't give a shit as long as she enjoyed herself.

Sometimes this forum becomes too intrusive into their affairs, demanding to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse, and what is not known is made up by peoples imagination, sometimes to the point of being unhealthy.

If they are home watch them and enjoy them if you choose, but when they are outside the apartment let them breath for fuck sake, it's nothing at all to do with anyone what they do and who they see.

Just my personal opinion mate! So please don't get all over sensitive with me. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Does it really matter where she has been or who she has been with SG ? Personally I don't give a shit as long as she enjoyed herself.

Sometimes this forum becomes too intrusive into their affairs, demanding to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse, and what is not known is made up by peoples imagination, sometimes to the point of being unhealthy.

If they are home watch them and enjoy them if you choose, but when they are outside the apartment let them breath for fuck sake, it's nothing at all to do with anyone what they do and who they see.

Just my personal opinion mate! So please don't get all over sensitive with me. 🙂

Funny, everyone else said she must have gone and spent the time with him.

I was the only one who said wait for the evidence as there was no proof she has.

So thank you.

Il y a 1 heure, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Drôle, tout le monde a dit qu’elle avait dû partir et passer du temps avec lui.

J’étais le seul à avoir dit qu’il n’y avait aucune preuve qu’elle a.

Donc merci.

Oui on n’est pas sur mais si il y avait une seule personnes qui communique avec elle et qui pourrait nous dire exactement cela eviterait tous ses rumeurs envers elle leora

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There you go jimbo words of wisdom you should have been a politican id vote for you anytime rock on tell it like it is you are the man       better stop now getting carried away got to have so thing to do nothing else happening

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, patou said:

Yes we are not sure but if there was only one person who communicates with her and who could tell us exactly that would avoid all her rumors towards her leora

You are missing the point my friend, we are not entitled to know, it's her private life. 

• Like 2

il y a 19 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Vous manquez le point mon ami, nous n’avons pas le droit de savoir, c’est sa vie privée.

Oui je suis d’accord mais cela évitera de dire n importe quoi sur elle j aime
bien Léora depuis les sept ans que je la suit ces oui sa vie privée mais je m inquiète pour elle ces dans mon tempérament désolé