US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ah ha. feeling picked on as your racist side shows again!

You are the true racist. You don't see minorities as equals, you see them as inferior people who need to the help of White people like you because you don't believe they have the ability to make it on their own.:angry: 

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are doing so well with your $2 refund from dear leader's tax cut that you won't need any help.

Actually, I received over a $1100 refund last year and will receive a $997 refund this year. When Obama was president I had to write a check to the IRS when I filed my tax return each year.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

federal minimum wage. what part of federal do you not understand?

You are really dumb. I'm opposed to a federal minimum wage because the cost of living is not the same in all parts of the country. Small businesses in rural Illinois cannot afford to pay the same minimum wage as the businesses in New York City or San Francisco. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 9:24 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Notice what Biden's energy policies have done to the price of gasoline? Up, Up, Up.  Thanks Joe, Americans love paying more every time they refuel their vehicles.

If gasoline prices are high enough, the Dems figure that more people will take natural gas powered public transportation and unaffordable gas prices will force us to buy electric cars.  What they don't understand is a lot of Americans cannot afford to buy a new car or are not in an area that provides sufficient public transportation. 

21 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Russia's a weak, third-world country.  Stop giving Poisoner Putin so much credit like your King did.

18 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I never said he/Russia wasn't a threat.  Read my posts before you say stupid shit.  Your boy was scared shitless of Putin.

Weak, third-world countries are not threats, therefore you did in fact indicate that Russia and Putin were not threats by posting your statement above. 

18 hours ago, O_U812 said:

That's because your orange turd stain gave them top secret intel in the oval and sucked Putin's dick.  What don't you see?  Why do you ignore truth??

Read my post above about Russian hacking.  They stole the secrets.......No one gave it to them. 

You really need to back up your insanity with real facts.