US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

Just now, O_U812 said:

You join me if you can get your fat lazy ass off the couch.

I'll be 75 in March so I don't think they want me anymore, and I've already spent my time as a soldier in a war zone.  The truth is that you are a loud mouth coward who wants other people to shed their blood to protect your sorry ass. You are a disgrace to this country. If a foreign nation were to invade the U.S. you would be the first person to wave a white flag and bow in front of the invaders.:dodgy: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'll be 75 in March so I don't think they want me anymore, and I've already spent my time as a soldier in a war zone.  The truth is that you are a loud mouth coward who wants other people to shed their blood to protect your sorry ass. You are a disgrace to this country. If a foreign nation were to invade the U.S. you would be the first person to wave a white flag and bow in front of the invaders.:dodgy: 

Here's a disgrace to our country:

9d6bac0aad327e844be0436e4d06e86f65e20dff

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's gonna get hot under Trump's collar soon.  Graham's too.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On MSNBC's "The Cross Connection" Saturday, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reporter Greg Bluestein said to expect a flurry of subpoenas from Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis as...

Another Democrat DA with an IQ somewhere around 10. :tongue:

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Alex Jones and Roger Stone under investigation by FBI for ties to insurrection. - AP

But you've still not told me why you won't join the military to protect this country while at the same time saying that we should have troops stationed around the world. Why don't you go do your part to protect the world? :huh:

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Here's a disgrace to our country:

9d6bac0aad327e844be0436e4d06e86f65e20dff

There was no insurrection. It was a disorganized riot. If Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell had listened to the intelligence reports days before the riot they could have requested enough security so that the rioters would not have been able to get close to the doors of the Capitol Building.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If not for Ronald Reagan Germany would still be divided.

Ok, der US-Schauspieler war besser als manche die danach kamen. 😁  Ohne beharrliche Politik der SPD unter Friedensnobelpreisträger Willy Brand (den ich persönlich gut kannte) zur Annäherung zu Polen und der Sowjetunion und dann unter Gorbatschow wäre die Wiedervereinigung nicht möglich gewesen. Reagan hat da eine untergeordnete Rolle gespielt, Der Sozialist Präsident Mitterand aus Frankreich, als Deutschlands Nachbar, war viel wichtiger als der US-Schauspieler.

Fakt ist jedoch, das die Wiedervereinigung nach Noten von Stalin von 1952 bereits möglich gewesen wäre. Nach Quellen von heute waren die USA dazu bereit, doch das deutsche Arschloch von CDU-Kanzler Adenauer lehnte dass kategorisch ab - "Mit Kommunisten mache ich keine Geschäfte"- und damit war die Chance vertan. Mauer, Stacheldraht, Berlin-Blockade, Todestreifen - alles wäre nicht notwendig gewesen. Deutschland wäre neutral wie Österreich.

CDU-Kohl hat dann 35 Jahre später die Früchte von SPD-Politik geerntet und gilt nun als "Kanzler der Einheit". Total pervers.  😁

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There was no insurrection. It was a disorganized riot. If Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell had listened to the intelligence reports days before the riot they could have requested enough security so that the rioters would not have been able to get close to the doors of the Capitol Building.

Du widersprichst Dich in 1 Absatz. "Es gab keinen Aufstand" und wenige Zeilen später "... Tage vor dem Aufstand". Also, es war ein Aufstand, und zwar kein spontaner Aufstand sondern ein geplanter Aufstand und die Verbrecher warteten nur auf das Start-Signal von ihrem Führer. Und schlugen danach mit äußerster Brutalität zu. 

Trump ist Anführer einer militanten Revolution, fertig. Ordentliche Gerichte werden das auch so urteilen = viele Jahre Knast !.

Ob der politische Senat ihn "frei" spricht ist eine Farce und völlig unbedeutend. Strafgerichte werden urteilen. Noch kann sich Trump in Florida sonnen, bis der nächste Tornado ihn erfasst und tötet. 😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

You contradict yourself in 1 paragraph. "There was no uprising" and a few lines later "... days before the uprising". Well, it was an uprising, and not a spontaneous uprising but a planned uprising and the criminals were just waiting for the start signal from their leader. And then struck with extreme brutality. 

Trump is the leader of a militant revolution, done. Ordinary courts will judge it that way = many years in jail!

Whether the political senate "acquits" him is a farce and completely irrelevant. Criminal courts will judge. Trump can still bask in Florida until the next tornado hits and kills him. 😁

No, I made a distinction between an organized insurrection (overthrow of a government)  and an unorganized riot.  How do you conduct an insurrection with no real weapons?

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

over 10% has become 26%. hardly any difference according to your pre kindergarten math. and i see that you have a lot of mirrors in your house to practice projection.

Glad you didn't let me down...I literally said unemployment OVERALL is 10% and UNDER 30s is at 26%, but i guess you're too stupid to understand.