US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

I am still waiting for your concrete political and economic alternative proposals before you run with IQ of > 200 as the new Canadian President. 😁

Canada doesn't have a president you stupid Nazi.  Stay the fuck in your own lane.

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not when it's an actual fact that he has to deal with.  They always like to distract and provide irrelevant BS when they have no clue what they are talking about. 

Both the Golfer and the Prick say they agree with the Biden policy of keeping troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Germany, but neither one of them is willing to enlist in the military.  So they support sending other Americans off to risk their lives but not willing to do it themselves. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tell us about all your time spent in the U.S. military defending the world. 

You don't have the courage.

You are the true racist. You don't see minorities as equals, you see them as inferior people who need to the help of White people like you because you don't believe they have the ability to make it on their own.:angry: 

You left out White liberal racists like you.

direct from oppositeland. just face your shortcomings for once in your life. now i understand why you worship dear leader. he has taught you the art of projecting your weaknesses onto others & it has become your security blanket. there is just 1 problem. no one believes your nonsense.

• Upvote 1

It's not Trump and the Republicans who are buying natural gas from Putin, that would be the German government of Angela Merkel. 

but here are your words. "But is the leaders of Germany who are kissing Putin's ass." and it is trump who is & has been kissing putin's ass.

• Upvote 2

Actually, I received over a $1100 refund last year and will receive a $997 refund this year. When Obama was president I had to write a check to the IRS when I filed my tax return each year.

what a fortune! no wonder you back the traitor. actually that wasn't much to back the overthrow attempt of your country.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You are really dumb. I'm opposed to a federal minimum wage because the cost of living is not the same in all parts of the country. Small businesses in rural Illinois cannot afford to pay the same minimum wage as the businesses in New York City or San Francisco. 

as usual you understand nothing about economics. when regular people have money they spend it. businesses will sell more products, make more money, hire more people, sell more products, make more money, hire more people, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, happyone said:

If gasoline prices are high enough, the Dems figure that more people will take natural gas powered public transportation and unaffordable gas prices will force us to buy electric cars.  What they don't understand is a lot of Americans cannot afford to buy a new car or are not in an area that provides sufficient public transportation. 

all of that is coming anyway. gas powered vehicles will not disappear overnight. it's called transitioning. also infrastructure improvement with better public transit will be developed. that is if the republican obstructionist do nothings can stay out of the way. don't forget that oil won't last forever & neither will the planet.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, happyone said:

security experts have been ignored by dear leader. his lackies were afraid to tell him anything that he didn't want to hear. instead he spread rumors about his boogiemen aka blm & antifa. while dear leader looked the other way russia & his pal putin did whatever they wanted to. who knows what kind of secrets agent orange has given vlad during their secret phone calls which also may have contributed to the mess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1