B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

Martina is obsessed with Nelly .. i start slowly having doubts if it is only pure sex as I say since day one or perhaps some thoughts in her mind slowly .. very interesting development .. Can it be that Aleksandra ruined the moment or the very first mega lesbian orgy is some minted away ?( At Megan’s room , it can all be a possibility 😏🥳

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You stand up to Bullies, not appease them.

I don’t speak English so as to answer with the way I want and I have quit from there .. if I was a native English speaker with  daily vocabulary , I would always be there to comment .. and because i respect the internationality of the forum , I use the English language and don’t write in greek that I can really express myself the way I wish , particularly there with the obsessed and eternal followers .. but off topic .. Martina’s evening and girls it is ☺️☺️😇🥳🥳

The thing is that Holly is on fire today , at an unbelievably fun , crazy and enjoying mood and the girls have , as it seems , BF issues ... Rocco just appeared at the other end of the line 😂🤣😂🤣

Rocco or Curly is what was needed there to make it an all time record viewership ... Bogdan of course to get crazy and go off limits 😂🤣😂🤣 , but then , since he fucks everyone off camera , it wouldn’t come out as a major surprise 😁😆

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Rocco or Curly is what was needed there to make it an all time record viewership ... Bogdan of course to get crazy and go off limits 😂🤣😂🤣 , but then , since he fucks everyone off camera , it wouldn’t come out as a major surprise 😁😆

No

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Agreed but the problem is Rocco or Cesar was here, Martina wouldn't be.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina looks much more at home with the girls tonight, imo...She seems very comfortable during conversation...

Her Russian must have improved a lot and being able to follow most of the discussions .. but mostly , she is managing to do other things except being at home with her BF and the dogs .. just variety and action in her life .. I think she has missed it and also this new life simply fascinates her and can’t believe that she’s enjoying all this luxury .. it is like she left from a normal apartment and went to live downtown at a luxury place ☺️😇