B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

Just now, ddhm said:

It is an insane RLC evening , like the admins send major notifications to everyone .. even Radi and Ariana cuddles earlier ☺️😇

I was thinking the same thing,,,,must be some loco-water or smoking horny goat weed,,,LMAO.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

M&N never have done anything for the cameras , at least whenever  they fucked , they simply do it for themselves ..

Knowing that you are a big Leora  fan and never stop commenting and I admire this with you despite the repeated bullying you get , this is why nobody takes serious what we see there with the two girls ( L&M ) and criticism is coming always so strong on them ... maybe with what goes on with M&N can be an answer to many things posted and commented there 

If you can find it, M&N once had a very on camera, with lights on, a very steaming sexual event on Megan's bed( close up and personal)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Detrez said:

I'm more concerned about the carpet burns with all the movement on that rug 😁

Rug burns are worn like a badge of honor my friend,,rug burns enhance the memories of how you got them in the first place....HAHAHAHA.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

Responds like a child too.

thats all you got well how about proving what i have said was wrong other than well she came home and said she was helping him for 2 1/2 hours so tired of proving my points on what i see and all i get is that is not what she said i lose my temper after awhile and get pissed off