B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

M&N nunca ha hecho nada por las cámaras, al menos cada vez que follan, simplemente lo hacen por ellos mismos.

Sabiendo que eres una gran fan de Leora y nunca dejas de comentar y admiro esto contigo a pesar del acoso repetido que recibes, es por eso que nadie se toma en serio lo que vemos allí con las dos chicas (L&M) y las críticas siempre llegan tan fuertes. ellos ... tal vez con lo que sucede con M&N puede ser una respuesta a muchas cosas publicadas y comentadas allí 

I've always been a huge fan of Leora ...
I have never felt any sexual desire to see Leora with malia .... it is more false than a wooden euro .. hahaha
Lately, I don't see leora with passion when she masturbates from her ... it's a repetitive act ... like she has to do it because her fans expect that from her ...
It is appreciated to see these two girls who are natural ... authentic .... tonight I have enjoyed as long as I have not done it in rlc .... tonight I feel like a lucky man ... hahaha
I want Leora to be more authentic ... and stop being a cam girl ... I know it's impossible ... but I don't lose hope ... hahaha
I know the criticism will come to me ... I'm counting on it ... hahaha

• Upvote 2

Just now, Detrez said:

Am I the only person that thinks Megan is a little selfish?  Everybody pleases her and she just play with them with her fingers

If you pleasured a girl and she didnt reciprocate,would you go back for more at a later date,and if you did go back,it's your problem,or not a problem,,lol. Myself,i would pleasure Megan all night and not care if she did anything to me at all,,honestly,it would be MY pleasure.:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats all you got well how about proving what i have said was wrong other than well she came home and said she was helping him for 2 1/2 hours so tired of proving my points on what i see and all i get is that is not what she said i lose my temper after awhile and get pissed off

None of us was saying you were right or wrong.  We just wanted you to stop bringing up the same crap over and over weeks on end.  It was your post that pissed off Omedo and we lost a good resource.  End of story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If you can find it, M&N once had a very on camera, with lights on, a very steaming sexual event on Megan's bed( close up and personal)

Yes ... their first time ... but it was again only for them and were carried away for the sex appetite , Nelly on period and Martina not caring about it tells the story for that day .. I don’t think at all that it was for the cameras while having sex .. Nelly perhaps was thinking the cameras when they were dancing and kissing before ending at Megan’s bed 

• Like 1

Just now, RAGNAR said:

If you pleasured a girl and she didnt reciprocate,would you go back for more at a later date,and if you did go back,it's your problem,or not a problem,,lol. Myself,i would pleasure Megan all night and not care if she did anything to me at all,,honestly,it would be MY pleasure.:rolleyes:

Oh, I agree, it was just a observation,  I wasn't complaining 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

I've always been a huge fan of Leora ...
I have never felt any sexual desire to see Leora with malia .... it is more false than a wooden euro .. hahaha
Lately, I don't see leora with passion when she masturbates from her ... it's a repetitive act ... like she has to do it because her fans expect that from her ...
It is appreciated to see these two girls who are natural ... authentic .... tonight I have enjoyed as long as I have not done it in rlc .... tonight I feel like a lucky man ... hahaha
I want Leora to be more authentic ... and stop being a cam girl ... I know it's impossible ... but I don't lose hope ... hahaha
I know the criticism will come to me ... I'm counting on it ... hahaha

Don't worry.  Her legions are paper tigers 🤣