B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed but the problem is Rocco or Cesar was here, Martina wouldn't be.

At the moment and the more I see Martina hanging out , I don’t exclude her to lose control if any action was starting and she would be watching .. hesitant perhaps in the beginning but I think her sexual hormones currently concerning all , are at the maximum .. who knows ? We could never see N&M coming , so ... 😉😇

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

In particular Fartface would change the dynamic. Girls here are just enjoying each other which IMO is good

Whenever he was participating in any shows , it was always fun to watch and crazy .. there was no pandemic , whatever was happening was great to watch .. these are long gone times , he hasn’t been bad at any shows , particularly in the villa and any girl had no problem with him there present and I never saw any spoiling atmosphere to be honest 

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina looks much more at home with the girls tonight, imo...She seems very comfortable during conversation...

I think their visit to Martina's last week help a lot with familiarity and communication.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry..I thought there was some genuine sexual chemistry when they were in the bath...I was wrong. Welcome to the show Martina...😒

It is difficult ( and also too fast ) so as these things when so many people are involved to escape the show characterization and go to more “ real life “ thing .. Martina changing all by herself and bring real feelings and emotions to everyone it is a “ mission impossible “.. she enjoys as it is genuine for her and I don’t think in her mind is “ rabota “ like the Russian girls who know exactly why they are there.. for her is fun and enjoying her life ☺️

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

guess you missed the memo

Memo or not , restrictions or not , when you want to do something and you “ really feel “ it , nothing stops you .. easy real thing life experience says this 😆