B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

dude all you threw me to the wolves when i said they were not done

That's because you weren't just talking about Nelly and Marti. You were on some next level tripe about Marti and Bog and all other kinds of stuff.

• Upvote 1

For whatever it worths , the passion between the two ( N&M ) while having sex is incredible and rare to see it in such big reality scale .. it is again like no caring for anything and anyone and simply wanting to have as much as possible like there’s  no tomorrow ..

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

That's because you weren't just talking about Nelly and Marti. You were on some next level tripe about Marti and Bog and all other kinds of stuff.

and prove i was wrong all any of you are going on is she walked in and told Al that she was helping Bogdan and fuck all else that might make that look like a joke

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is an insane RLC evening , like the admins send major notifications to everyone .. even Radi and Ariana cuddles earlier ☺️😇

I was actually about to cancel my sub from it getting boring. but this... this is what it's all about. so even if they did, this unexpected event is what makes it worth what I pay them for.

• Upvote 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and prove i was wrong all any of you are going on is she walked in and told Al that she was helping Bogdan and fuck all else that might make that look like a joke

And then you wonder why nobody wants to take you seriously. 

1 minute ago, TheDude212 said:

I was actually about to cancel my sub from it getting boring. but this... this is what it's all about. so even if they did, this unexpected event is what makes it worth what I pay them for.

Perhaps a good business then call today for them for so many things happening 😂