B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

i remember when it first became clear the girls were doing drugs durring the orgy night some guys refused to believe the girls did drugs and bearded guy was drugging them others were calling the local cops to turn them in,my my how times have changed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i remember when it first became clear the girls were doing drugs durring the orgy night some guys refused to believe the girls did drugs and bearded guy was drugging them others were calling the local cops to turn them in,my my how times have changed

Did the cops do anything? Probably not.

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont know what the guys could tell the cops its not like they even had a address or names to give them 

May have been taking the piss but one poster here said he had found the address using google earth. Seems a bit unlikely given the size of Barca

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Holly puts on a panty

surprise... It's these subtle things when boys are around... yes Bog was around earlier but we know him to be safe and basically gets out of the way when the girlies get more animated and sexy stoned....  F Face has too much sexual predatory history to be trusted or wanted .... go to Ginas room and call for WOMB service