B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (February)

Gina back with H and M...so what i miss....Best sit down love open a bottle this  is gonna take some explainin...

Edit in

Gina straight to bed, hard work elsewhere...No Curly ..Yet

Frozen pizza in the fridge so that answered an earlier question i had.

This rumor starting is hard work..come on throw me a bone..No Boggy yet since his departure last night before #lezziegate and Nelly left with Martina and still out...

10 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Gina back with H and M...so what i miss....Best sit down love open a bottle this  is gonna take some explainin...

Edit in

Gina straight to bed, hard work elsewhere...No Curly ..Yet

Frozen pizza in the fridge so that answered an earlier question i had.

This rumor starting is hard work..come on throw me a bone..No Boggy yet since his departure last night before #lezziegate and Nelly left with Martina and still out...

and the plot thickens Martina left her apt a hour ago 

Looks like relax time in Megs room, TV in its "proper" place, fruit ready, Holly making popcorn which might make it up the stairs if she gets off the phone...not sure how to spin this into 25 pages like yesterday.

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Looks like relax time in Megs room, TV in its "proper" place, fruit ready, Holly making popcorn which might make it up the stairs if she gets off the phone...not sure how to spin this into 25 pages like yesterday.

Alek showering.  Cleaning up to be the main dish?

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Alek showering.  Cleaning up to be the main dish?

Am holding out for a sushi night where she is naked on the bed and they eat off her..the wasabi might burn a tad but she can take one for the team.

2 hours ago, mspanker said:

Am holding out for a sushi night where she is naked on the bed and they eat off her..the wasabi might burn a tad but she can take one for the team.

Sorry, went out for sushi.  No naked serving tray though. 😥