iPhone addiction?

1 hour ago, NightLiner said:

Hello folks,

I have a question (maybe for our Russian-speaking friends here): why is EVERYBODY on their phones before, after and even while they perform??? This must be some serious addiction.

Thanks and regards,

NL

The whole planet is addicted to their mobiles , these people , young in age and also not so familiar with things we had either in 80s or 90s ( for Oder members here back in the 60s and 70s ) , this is part of their  life now as it was in the previous decades going to arcade game places and so on 😉

Plus , it has been repeatedly mentioned that RLC has a kind of viewership application provided to their employees and they check it quite often ,8 imagine before , during or after a show when they want to know what the numbers are so they can calculate any possible bonuses received 😎

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Plus , it has been repeatedly mentioned that RLC has a kind of viewership application provided to their employees and they check it quite often ,8 imagine before , during or after a show when they want to know what the numbers are so they can calculate any possible bonuses received 😎

RLC doesn't provide them with tools, applications or information about viewer numbers or anything else.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

La planète entière est accro à leurs mobiles, ces gens, jeunes et aussi peu familiers avec les choses que nous avions dans les années 80 ou 90 (pour les membres de l'Oder ici dans les années 60 et 70), cela fait maintenant partie de leur vie comme c'était dans les décennies précédentes d'aller dans des lieux de jeux d'arcade et ainsi de suite 😉

De plus, il a été mentionné à plusieurs reprises que RLC a une sorte d'application de visionnage fournie à ses employés et qu'ils la vérifient assez souvent, 8 imaginez avant, pendant ou après une émission quand ils veulent savoir quels sont les chiffres afin qu'ils puissent calculer tout possible. bonus reçus 😎

Cela ne date pas d'hier je me souviens que mon père râlé par ce que ma sœur restée pendu pendant des heures sur le téléphone filaire a parlé avec ses amis et que sa coûter cher en communication c'était une autre époque il n'y avait pas Internet seulement le Minitel et le téléphone fixe de la maison.

It does not date from yesterday I remember that my father growling by what my sister remained hanging for hours on the wired telephone spoke with her friends and that the communication was expensive at the time there was only the Minitel and the landline of the house no internet before.

46 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Cela ne date pas d'hier je me souviens que mon père râlé par ce que ma sœur restée pendu pendant des heures sur le téléphone filaire a parlé avec ses amis et que sa coûter cher en communication c'était une autre époque il n'y avait pas Internet seulement le Minitel et le téléphone fixe de la maison.

It does not date from yesterday I remember that my father growling by what my sister remained hanging for hours on the wired telephone spoke with her friends and that the communication was expensive at the time there was only the Minitel and the landline of the house no internet before.

It is in general the need of people to try and be connected with others , mobile phones just made it easier ☺️

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

The whole planet is addicted to their mobiles , these people , young in age and also not so familiar with things we had either in 80s or 90s ( for Oder members here back in the 60s and 70s ) , this is part of their  life now as it was in the previous decades going to arcade game places and so on 😉

The worst invention ever created. ☠️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The worst invention ever created. ☠️

It can help many times if it is used in the proper way and not overused like it is happening , especially from the younger generations  ... I can’t really think what similar comments were in humanity when the TV was introduced ..and in a more conservative worldwide society than now .. they are an invention used massively the last 20-22 years more or less , extended usage the last 15 , overused the last 10 .. the balance will come ☺️

8 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Well there is addiction and outright rudeness, the latter is more apt!

Yes, for a little bit of satisfaction, when you are out driving and you encounter people who have their heads on their phone and unaware of their surrounding, hit the horn.  Their reaction is priceless!