Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No one knows as i say, once she is outside that door we can't see. But she took a black hard case, returning 10 minutes later without, but with a shoe box. She came back again to collect a negligee, first looking at the black one then picked up the white one, and left again. Third time she came back, to make the call in the toilet, she was empty handed! Weird! Those items were already somewhere else, we just don't know where and with whom. That is all that can be said. But the negligee, rather than a T shirt, does point to one place.

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But the negligee, rather than a T shirt, does point to one place.

Se inizia a portare anche i negligee da Loverboy non è un buon segno per il futuro... 

Finché si portava un cambio di vestiti era pure normale ma se si porta anche le maglie per dormire... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No one knows as i say, once she is outside that door we can't see. But she took a black hard case, returning 10 minutes later without, but with a shoe box. She came back again to collect a negligee, first looking at the black one then picked up the white one, and left again. Third time she came back, to make the call in the toilet, she was empty handed. Those items were already somewhere else, we just don't know where and with whom. That is all that can be said. But the negligee, rather than a T shirt, does point to one place.

Maybe she took a part time job at Victoria's Secret and doing some modeling?!?! 😆

• Haha 2

What´s the matter with you all,Leora has been home since last tuesday evening and has given all in all 7 bates since wednesday.

6 bates by herself and 1 together with Malia and still you complain when she stays out for a night,that´s just so low of you.She

could have been home and just to do nothing at all so you should be greatful instead.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2