Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

il y a 2 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Belles jolies filles leora et malia 

Passez une bonne nuit 

💞 👸 🌟 💞

Grand amour et amitié côte à côte 

🐈 😘

Malia sort et la lumière est éteinte, elle ne respecte pas le couvre-feu ou elle ne va pas loin

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Where she is, isn't actually important is it, merely relaying what is seen before leaving. We may have concerns or reservations about some things that go on, with both girls now in fact, but nothing we say matters in the end. Just all opinion, but as has been said, she and Malia are in the place 80/85% of the time, most of the time, THAT'S what matters isn't it. No one can say, certainly in the last month, that we haven't be royally entertained can they? I for one have been more than happy with our girls.

Last night, she knew Malia was going to be out, so did she go out herself? No, she stayed in and gave fans 2 shows, she could have easily left herself but didn't. It is easy to forget some weeks, when they last stopped out in fact! 

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Where she is, isn't actually important is it. We may have concerns or reservations about some things that go on, with both girls now in fact, but nothing we say matters. Just all opinion, but as has been said, she and Malia are in the place 80/85% of the time, most of the time, THAT'S what matters isn't it. No one can say, certainly in the last month, that we haven't be royally entertained can they? I for one have been more than happy with our girls.

Niente da dire su questo. Il problema è la relazione di Leora con Loverboy. 

Ma in effetti hai ragione anche tu, se ne parla da troppo tempo e sempre per lo stesso motivo, col tempo diventa ripetitivo. 

Beh, tornerò a guardarmi la partita di Champions League. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

What´s the matter with you all,Leora has been home since last tuesday evening and has given all in all 7 bates since wednesday.

6 bates by herself and 1 together with Malia and still you complain when she stays out for a night,that´s just so low of you.She

could have been home and just to do nothing at all so you should be greatful instead.

People would bitch and complain if you hung them with a new rope 😁

• Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Nothing to say about that. The problem is Leora's relationship with Loverboy.

But in fact you are right too, it has been talked about for too long and always for the same reason, over time it becomes repetitive.

Well, I'm going to go back and watch the Champions League game.

Just saying, we can see before and we can see after, but what happens in between, is out of anyone's sight. So we can go all round the houses time after time, but it makes no difference. We can't see, so we don't know, and opinion is just that, we do have worries and frustrations regarding decisions that leaves them upset and angry, but it's part and parcel of the deal! All i was doing was relaying what happened each time she returned and left, factually, so as to avoid speculations! Like i always say, i never have any problems with either stopping out, and especially as they have been so bloody entertaining recently. Been an absolute pleasure to see. Even if it's just a cuddle night, a bit of touchy feely, that is still such a joy to watch. And (selfish part comes on), The way things have gone in the last 2 months, you never know, we could see some little surprises in future, to take our breath away! They're more than capable! What we've seen since Mid January isn't quite at the level of that incredible 8 night stretch in Mid September, but my word, it's been very close!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Times like this you can look back, and only in hindsight think of just how much we have been spoiled. Certain dates stick out long in the memory - May 17 (First mutual bate, where they did look like actual lovers, simply because they didn't know how to approach it!), June 24 (First end of massage Happy Endings, a long night which finished with them soaking wet everywhere - They had to change the sheets right after!), 8 consecutive nights in September (Mutual bates, shared baths, massages, touchy feely, they couldn't keep their hands off each other that week), and December 20 (The first mutual play with toys). Only when you see it written down that you think how lucky us fans have been, seeing stuff NO ONE could have imagined happening ever. And this is just a short list of the times they've had together,  nowhere near the amount of stuff we've been entertained with overall! We certainly have been so spoiled. Haters hate, fine, their choice, but for us fans, it's been a dream time.

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

What´s the matter with you all,Leora has been home since last tuesday evening and has given all in all 7 bates since wednesday.

6 bates by herself and 1 together with Malia and still you complain when she stays out for a night,that´s just so low of you.She

could have been home and just to do nothing at all so you should be greatful instead.

masterchef56, Trying to be logical with this " never, ever,  to be happy " group. Is like trying to drive railroad spikes with a rubber hammer !  

But, thank you very much for trying. :wink:

Leora is trying to enjoy her  "real life ".   

It is a shame that some of her viewers do not spend more time 

trying to enjoy " their, real life ". Instead of trying to live hers, for her. :dodgy:

Pardon me, Now I am trying to be logical !  :smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, scutus said:

Pardon me, Now I am trying to be logical ! 

Logic is also like looking straight at things, doesn't seem to used by some! Like last weekend, i can't think how many times i kept saying "There's no evidence! No one knows" when so many people kept saying where she must have gone - I kept repeating it so much, i just gave up in the end! 😄

ooit komt er een einde aan hun avondtuur in het apartement.dan moeten ze een nieeuw avondtuur opbouwen buiten het apertement daar zyn ze nu met bezig.heeft daar begrip voor en geef ze veel sterkte voor hun keuzen in plaats altyd te zeuren en klagen.en geniet van wat ze ons laten zien.

• Upvote 1