Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

On 2/18/2021 at 11:09 AM, pulo filipe said:

I'm sorry you posted this...because I must ban myself tomorrow. I promise. And no, "Leora" is not my friend. She doesn't care about woodland creatures. Only rescue dogs. So I'll post this cuz I still have not seen her paint my portrait. I'll see you guys two days from now since I'll be banned for posting this old masterpiece here instead of at the Juke Box at Old Dudes forum...😆

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm sorry you posted this...because I must ban myself tomorrow. I promise. And no, "Leora" is not my friend. She doesn't care about woodland creatures. Only rescue dogs. So I'll post this cuz I still have not seen her paint my portrait. I'll see you guys two days from now since I'll be banned for posting this old masterpiece here instead of at the Juke Box at Old Dudes forum...😆

Oh come on Foamy! She love all animals, including you! Squirrels, Cats, the Birds she feeds outside the windows, her cuddly Koala, even faithful and obedient Lapdogs in the area..... 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh come on Foamy! She love all animals, including you! Squirrels, Cats, the Birds she feeds outside the windows, her cuddly Koala, even faithful and obedient Lapdogs in the area..... 

That Koala is a sore point with the skunk and me.

As for the lapdogs... they're a different matter.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That Koala is a sore point with the skunk and me.

As for the lapdogs... they're a different matter.

Well he's still there isn't he?! He was escaping the purge. 

As for sore points and lapdogs.....I'll leave it.....