Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

11 hours ago, sexy girl said:

How a God can bleed even a Goddess can get fat hahaha, time passes for everyone and the body changes regardless of how much gym you do ... No one runs away from time, before or after time returns what you have given and done ... ..

People shouldn't be calling you fat. That's terrible. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

People shouldn't be calling you fat. That's terrible. 

Terrible seems a bit excessive to me, terrible are other definitions ... I have read many posts that talked about this thing, and I expressed my thoughts ... I am glad that among many posts you have chosen mine ... Thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Terrible seems a bit excessive to me, terrible are other definitions ... I have read many posts that talked about this thing, and I expressed my thoughts ... I am glad that among many posts you have chosen mine ... Thanks

I just don't think people should be calling YOU FAT, but if it is okay with you so be it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

'Fat' shaming is happening quite a lot recently on here, and it seems to be done not even as credible comment, but merely to provoke and cause reaction. Poke the hornet's nest. Then they have a little giggle, feel good about themselves and move on to slag someone else off. Most of the time that's all it's done for. Not even aimed at the person in question, but the forum itself. And of course the person who does it, is perfect in every way themselves.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

'Fat' shaming is happening quite a lot recently on here, and it seems to be done not even as credible comment, merely to provoke and cause reaction. Poke the hornet's nest. Then they have a little giggle, feel good about themselves and move on to slag someone else off. Most of the time that's all it's done for. Not even aimed at the person in question, but the forum itself.

You mean that person wasn't talking about themselves being fat. I thought maybe they were projecting. 😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

You mean that person wasn't talking about themselves being fat. I thought maybe they were projecting. 😁

When you read some stuff written on here about it, i just think, what must they look like? 🤔

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

When you read some stuff written on here about it, i just think, what must they look like? 🤔

I believe they are really crying out for help. Maybe we start a support group for them. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Semplicemente non penso che le persone dovrebbero chiamarti GRASSO, ma se per te va bene così sia. 

if it is not clear to you my message or postbering addressed in a provocative way to those who said that Leora is fat .... I have always said for years that I wish I could have her metabolism and I do not see all this fat for me it is just more woman ... if you read my previous posts you could understand ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

what you see in the profile picture and I'm proud of it thanks

I hope you were not thinking my post referred to you? My posts referred to the shaming and name calling both Leora and Malia have received recently. 

I do want to make that clear! None of it was about you whatsoever.