B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I like her and I give a fuck who it annoys.... but for that matter I like almost every girl here and... I want to have sex with Sera's Bum   does that annoy anyone or are we talking sloppy second's 

but honestly...i am obsessed with Sera's Tig Bitties when they hang when she bends over... Obseesed  !!  and that annoys the shit out of my wife......  

Just now, merz28 said:

I have a feeling Radi will entertain us like no other ever has. Radi understands who pays the bills and she listens to the audience. Unlike Sera whom is stuck in the mud and has not progressed. 
we appreciate you Radi. 

Maybe it is just her personality and she is genuinely the kind of person we see in front of us,unlike many who have been on RLC who are phony and self pretentious,and she appreciates being appreciated. Maybe it is us who entertain her. Either way,her personality alone goes a long way,mix that with her beautiful looks and great body she works so hard at,and you have a great person like her. And i don't say this to be ''mushy'' or ''gushing'' over her,i say what i observe about human psychology and behavior. Plus she sleeps like an angel with a smile on her face..lol.

• Like 1

I like her and I give a fuck who it annoys.... but for that matter I like almost every girl here and... I want to have sex with Sera's Bum   does that annoy anyone or are we talking sloppy second's 

but honestly...i am obsessed with Sera's Tig Bitties when they hang when she bends over... Obseesed  !!  and that annoys the shit out of my wife......  

With all due respect,you can have your way with Sera's bum all you want,i will not object nor would i want sloppy seconds or nasty disgusting thirds,,lol. As far as Sera's TIG BITTIES, i like natural hangers myself,long as they are not ex-working titties and look like deflated balloons with a nipple..lol.

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Maybe it is just her personality and she is genuinely the kind of person we see in front of us,unlike many who have been on RLC who are phony and self pretentious,and she appreciates being appreciated. Maybe it is us who entertain her. Either way,her personality alone goes a long way,mix that with her beautiful looks and great body she works so hard at,and you have a great person like her. And i don't say this to be ''mushy'' or ''gushing'' over her,i say what i observe about human psychology and behavior. Plus she sleeps like an angel with a smile on her face..lol.

bottom line with Radi ... for all you romantics out there ...she is a real deal,,, get her rocks off... EXHIBITIONIST...   Besides getting paid, being a good company girl... she is pushing this pussy so far up the camera lens Ragnar you can taste it....and I know you are sniffing your computer screen you sick puppy....   she is the best exhibitionist RLC has ever had... 

bottom line with Radi ... for all you romantics out there ...she is a real deal,,, get her rocks off... EXHIBITIONIST...   Besides getting paid, being a good company girl... she is pushing this pussy so far up the camera lens Ragnar you can taste it....and I know you are sniffing your computer screen you sick puppy....   she is the best exhibitionist RLC has ever had... 

Dammit,first,i wish i could taste it,and next,as soon as i can get a television with smell-o-vision,,i'm getting it just for her,,,lol. And nooo,i'm not sniffing my computer screen,i know where it's been.😒:tongue: I'm happy sniffing,or licking, her feet when they are close to the screen,so i'm not a sick puppy,thank you...lol

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Dammit,first,i wish i could taste it,and next,as soon as i can get a television with smell-o-vision,,i'm getting it just for her,,,lol. And nooo,i'm not sniffing my computer screen,i know where it's been.😒:tongue: I'm happy sniffing,or licking, her feet when they are close to the screen,so i'm not a sick puppy,thank you...lol

ummm Yes you are.!  .lmfao

Radi your a goddess like women that has brain and looks🤤 yes we all know that's true. I hate see you hurting  but I can't cheer you up or tell you why or what. I only want see the best for her but can't tell her this sucks. I do wish these models had a way to nicely tell us they need private time. I was only planting a thought seed but it grew too fast.

Just now, Goon564 said:

Radi your a goddess like women that has brain and looks🤤 yes we all know that's true. I hate see you hurting  but I can't cheer you up or tell you why or what. I only want see the best for her but can't tell her this sucks. I do wish these models had a way to nicely tell us they need private time. I was only planting a thought seed but it grew too fast.

What happened,i just got in?