B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

All i can say about Radislava being away is i hope she had a great time and enjoyed whatever she did,but myself,i will be happy to see her lying on her bed seeing that beautiful face,smile, and body naked again,rubbing lotion on herself,,lol. 

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

All i can say about Radislava being away is i hope she had a great time and enjoyed whatever she did,but myself,i will be happy to see her lying on her bed seeing that beautiful face,smile, and body naked again,rubbing lotion on herself,,lol. 

I like her looks but I also like that she doesn't seem to be high maintenance. Stays away from too much drama..

Edited by rosey 1
removed imoji
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It activates the motion sensor so that they appear on the thumbnails

The television is showing the screensaver, a still image which changes once every minute or two.  There's no motion.

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I like her looks but I also like that she doesn't seem to be high maintenance. Stays away from too much drama..

Yes,the reason i like her also, keeps to herself,stays away from drama,and isn't drama herself.May just be a reason she doesn't hang out with the ''drama'' girls at those parties. I'm sure she likes nice things,nice clothes,and may like to be pampered now and then,or should be,lol,,but not high maintenance that i can see. Radislava stands out from the usual crowd in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

YAY Radislava is home,,,with tomatoes,,big and small,,,lol. Surprised she doesn't dip the tomatoes in sugar instead of all those sweeteners she uses.Good evening and I MISSED YOU RADISLAVA. lol

little-girl-and-basket-full-of-tomatoes-

• Like 1

Just now, RAGNAR said:

YAY Radislava is home,,,with tomatoes,,big and small,,,lol. Surprised she doesn't dip the tomatoes in sugar instead of all those sweeteners she uses.Good evening and I MISSED YOU RADISLAVA. lol

little-girl-and-basket-full-of-tomatoes-

LOL,i think i got a ''hi'' and a laugh,maybe?.lol