B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Ok...Radi isn't my type...fake tits, although the best I've seen on here, and a little slim for me, although as fit as fuck! But she very watchable and interesting...and I love the way she's starting to 'indirectly' bond with her fans...She's a sexy lady, without doubt...and definitely worth a ❤️

2 minutes ago, hexagon said:

radis become mine and my gfs favorite, we enjyoy hearing her practice english and the little things she does in her room

anyone know where she got that purple jacket from?

I mailed her it...It took a while, with restrictions, but she got it in the end...:biggrin:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...Radi isn't my type...fake tits, although the best I've seen on here, and a little slim for me, although as fit as fuck! But she very watchable and interesting...and I love the way she's starting to 'indirectly' bond with her fans...She's a sexy lady, without doubt...and definitely worth a ❤️

Let’s say at the right direction , but still many steps to climb for our beloved Monica 😉☺️😏 ( with the real tits 😁 ) She is currently though the most interactive with the fans and the most active ( apart from the veteran and her identical twin ) 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I mailed her it...It took a while, with restrictions, but she got it in the end...:biggrin:

It might have belonged to Luna’s wardrobe 😉 , shades of seeing her back anytime soon 🥳

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

curious do you even read your stuff???? I don't care for her   body, too slim  but Fit definitely worth a .......  just need to say something right ?? 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

curious do you even read your stuff???? I don't care for her   body, too slim  but Fit definitely worth a .......  just need to say something right ?? 

No...I just type shit and throw it out there without checking it 😏...What the fuck are you on about????...Of course I read it!

What was too difficult for you to understand. Nobody else seemed to have a problem. It must be the wacky baccy is it...😵
She's not the body type I generally go for. She's fit, as in flexible fit, but a little too thin for my liking, and I've never been a fan of fake tits. But she deserves a ❤️ from me because she's more interesting to watch than pretty much all the other girls right now, and she interacts a little with us guys...😁

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...I just type shit and throw it out there without checking it 😏...What the fuck are you on about????...Of course I read it!

What was too difficult for you to understand. Nobody else seemed to have a problem. It must be the wacky baccy is it...😵
She's not the body type I generally go for. She's fit, as in flexible fit, but a little too thin for my liking, and I've never been a fan of fake tits. But she deserves a ❤️ from me because she's more interesting to watch than pretty much all the other girls right now, and she interacts a little with us guys...😁

repeat yourself a few more times and then re-read it  and you might get it ...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1