B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She especially felt confused when she woke up in bed at the sight of all the blood she put in the sheets :biggrin:
As RLC does not excite me much at the moment, I only look with one eye and I probably miss something but I think that the two girls had simply planned to spend the weekend together
I like this idea anyway
It will all depend on how Pam acts today and in the next few days

if they dont fixthese cams we will never know lol

The way the flowers are situated in the LR , it is like they will make a session of the “ Single Russian women in Barcelona who can’t find a man “ and take it in turns ... “ I am Amira and I am a single woman “ and so on 😂🤣😂🤣

Edit ; it is for photo purposes ☺️ .. From the whole calendar year , Russian women consider Woman’s Day the most important day of the year , for their self esteem and the way they  want to feel like queens and princesses for this particular day , whoever has a man , they expect gifts , flowers and similar things ☺️

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Amalia getting ready for another time of pink dreams since she might not have been invited to b1.  

nah, everyone is invited to Ari's spiritual events.  They don't always come.  First time for Loraine not showing up.  Gina and
Amalia is hit or miss.  Nelly is the only one who has never come to these events.

Edited by Lurkker

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

nah, everyone is invited to Ari's spiritual events.  They don't always come.  First time for Loraine not showing up.  Gina and
Amalia is hit or miss.

Probably she didn't go because of her sickness. But she just headed out. Don't know if she's making an unexpected appearance