B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't get drawn in DD...😏

I am in a roll the last days Naga 😉 Just a step start writing in greek , after a test , google can’t translate it correctly , it will be awesome to speak “ direct “ and not “ traced “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Confused 2

I think the much consumption of tomatoes has actually an impact on Radislava’s skin , I don’t know if it can be explained scientifically or if it has also been mentioned in the past . 

This is watching now her feet 🤨

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the much consumption of tomatoes has actually an impact on Radislava’s skin , I don’t know if it can be explained scientifically or if it has also been mentioned in the past . 

This is watching now her feet 🤨

The lycopene that give tomatoes their glowing red skin will give you glowing orange skin if you eat too many. Even if you're not eating crazy amounts of tomatoes, just eating a couple a day (or downing a lot of V8) can actually slightly alter your skin tone.

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The lycopene that give tomatoes their glowing red skin will give you glowing orange skin if you eat too many. Even if you're not eating crazy amounts of tomatoes, just eating a couple a day (or downing a lot of V8) can actually slightly alter your skin tone.

Thanks for the info 😇

so that's it ??? nothing on what Radi has done here ??? did she go home ?? did she get this massage someone eluded to.... I was away all night .... must have been completely uneventful..... more talk about tomatoes than our hot little tomato Radi???