B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

52 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

A&M in monicas room, A&P in pams room and the big bed empty wtf

There seems to be issues concerning also relationships in this apartment 

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they all get on fine, 

The last days Amira and Monica spend more time together and Amalia dealing with issues .. it isn’t like B1 of course but it isn’t also as it used to be , but maybe I am wrong 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The last days Amira and Monica spend more time together and Amalia dealing with issues .. it isn’t like B1 of course but it isn’t also as it used to be , but maybe I am wrong 

u are wrong, pam and amalia were out when amira and monica went to the room, and amalia and pam are good friends back home

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u are wrong, pam and amalia were out when amira and monica went to the room, and amalia and pam are good friends back home

Yes , I agree , I just see the last days Amira and Monica spending lots of time together , also at the party , they were singing together and having lots of fun , maybe it is just something temporary 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , I agree , I just see the dirt days Amira and Monica spending lots of time together , also at the party , they were singing together and having lots of fun , maybe it is just something temporary 

they have been doing that since day 1, have u not been watching

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they have been doing that since day 1, have u not been watching

I don’t disagree , I am just saying that the last days , Monica and Amira spend more of their time together than with the others , I don’t watch 24/7 to have the small details , just the bigger image 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica, Amira and Pam are working out in the LR....I don't want to sound cruel, but I think Amalia could really do with joining them...☹️

I concur

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica, Amira and Pam are working out in the LR....I don't want to sound cruel, but I think Amalia could really do with joining them...☹️

I have to agree, and don't think it cruel but to benefit her health.  Weight gain like that in such a short period is not going to turn out well.

• Upvote 1