B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

The high heels that both girls ( Amalia & Pam ) tried out earlier , it seemed completely out of place , I hardly ever speak negative for the tenants , but this didn’t seem that fits them . Of course it is their choice , but as a man , i can’t say I was attracted , even though a big high heels fan and fetishist ( but the hat is always the top fetish for me 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The high heels that both girls ( Amalia & Pam ) tried out earlier , it seemed completely out of place , I hardly ever speak negative for the tenants , but this didn’t seem that fits them . Of course it is their choice , but as a man , i can’t say I was attracted , even though a big high heels fan and fetishist ( but the hat is always the top fetish for me 😂🤣

Judging from the posts, you're the only 1 who's seen it DD...sadly a true reflection of B2 right now...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Judging from the posts, you're the only 1 who's seen it DD...sadly a true reflection of B2 right now...

For me , it is a strange atmosphere both in B1 and B2 , i think they are tired and to be honest , as it happens to the majority of the world , almost the whole day inside an apartment doing nothing , tensions raised are inevitable . In general though , we are all here to be entertained and be relaxed with the girls and the atmosphere isn’t helping for the apartments to be watchable . Just my opinion of course as always 😎🥳

Le 3/2/2021 à 9:14 PM, nagachilli2 a dit :

Monica, Amira and Pam are working out in the LR....I don't want to sound cruel, but I think Amalia could really do with joining them...☹️

Amalia has certainly grown 😏