Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jurgen said:

that is if you understand the language they speak. THIS APARTMENT IS THEIR WORK PLACE YOU WILL SEE NOTHING PERSONLYLY HERE;

Oh i see what you were saying now. Ok.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ci avrei scommesso la casa che se ne andava dopo aver finito di masturbarsi. 

Malia non rimane a dormire se non c'è Leora. 

I know what you're saying, but it certainly looked to me a last minute thing, and it didn't come from her. It happened too quickly, she hadn't been on the bed no time before she jumped up to get dressed.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know what you're saying, but it certainly looked to me a last minute thing, and it didn't come from her. It happened too quickly, she hadn't been on the bed no time before she jumped up to get dressed.

Però mi domando... Se ora è andata dal suo ragazzo, dove è stata a dormire fino ad ora? 

Mi sembra strano che sia stata dal suo ragazzo da ieri fino a stasera e poi ha deciso che doveva per forza tornare a casa, stare circa 2 ore e masturbarsi, poi tornare dal suo ragazzo DI NUOVO. 

"sai tesoro ora vado via un paio d'ore a casa ma poi torno eh" 🤣

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But I wonder ... If she's gone to her boyfriend now, where has she been sleeping so far? 

It seems strange to me that she was with her boyfriend from yesterday until tonight and then decided she had to go home, stay about 2 hours and masturbate, then go back to her boyfriend AGAIN. 

"you know honey now I go away for a couple of hours at home but then I come back eh" 🤣

No, she has indeed gone out again many times before back to him, and at short notice. She's done it twice recently after they've argued. So i have no doubt she has been with him, and gone back. Nowhere else. That's the only place she goes. Can't see why that isn't believable.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes but she has gone out again many times before, and at short notice. So i have no doubt she has been with him, and gone back. Nowhere else. That's the only place she goes.

Che poi se non ci fosse questa situazione con il covid non sarebbe poi così STRANO che se ne vada sempre via così tardi. 

Non vedo il senso di fare questo avanti e indietro dall'appartamento alla casa del suo ragazzo e uscire SEMPRE durante il coprifuoco e non, che so, prima. Mi sembra così scomodo, anche fosse per accontentare per un paio d'ore gli abbonati. 

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, she has indeed gone out again many times before back to him, and at short notice. She's done it twice recently after they've argued. So i have no doubt she has been with him, and gone back. Nowhere else. That's the only place she goes. Can't see why that isn't believable.

She went to her private apartment upstairs. Come on slip get with the program 😁

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Che poi se non ci fosse questa situazione con il covid non sarebbe poi così STRANO che se ne vada sempre via così tardi. 

Non vedo il senso di fare questo avanti e dietro dall'appartamento alla casa del suo ragazzo e uscire SEMPRE durante il coprifuoco e non, che so, prima. Mi sembra così scomodo, anche fosse per accontentare per un paio d'ore gli abbonati. 

You don't agree, fine. I'm not continuing, i've said it already.