Paul is the MAN!!!

F219

Damn Woody. Tell us how you really feel.  :o  Cherry Lady's post read like a bad translation through Google. You know how it twists words around and makes them read like a note written on toilet paper.

But you may have gotten your point across. Whoever he/she was deleted their account. Couldn't handle the Texas heat I guess.

It did read like a poor translation from Russian, But I thought it may have been a current member that made an alias just to vent then disappear again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I thought of all those things,.. I even for a moment thought that maybe, just maybe, it was Leora herself, defending her own wonderful, great guy.  LOL

But either way, you can get the gest of what that bitch, or hermaphrodite was trying to say.  And I just love it when someone say's, "I beg your pardon for being rude of course"  Then goes on to try to insult you.

If you can't speak or write English, Then I suppose it would be like trying to run down a gravel road barefoot.  But I know when someone is a piece of shit.  I can just tell.

Now she or he or whatever it is can choke on my words for a while.  Or just choke, period. 

I like you too Panther, and have for quite a while now.

You see, I'm a very caring and sensitive kind of guy, so naturally when someone of a low character or slimy disposition tries to insult or mock me, it's only natural that I begin to look for anything that isn't tied down in order to smack them with it.  HARD!

It's all just part of my sensitive nature.  ;) 

I have been wrong about Paul.  HE should be hailed and praised.  HE is the MAN.

Leora is a highly intelligent lady at the age of 24.  So for Paul to put such a grasp on her, HE needs to be commended.

In the last conversation that I had with Leora, she told me something that explains a lot about her and Paul.  HE was her first and only.  That should explain her BLIND devotion to Paul.

But enough about Leora, let’s talk about Paul.  Let us list all the reasons of why Paul is the MAN.

1 - When HE wants sex, all HE has to do is start rubbing on her and even when she don’t want to, she will.  She likes to be caressed.  She thinks this is one way HE shows affection but it is just a sexual attraction.

2 - When HE wants to eat, she will fix him whatever HE wants.  This also includes baking a cake or two, which HE usually eats half the cake in one setting (with his mouth open as HE eats of course) and snacks on the rest throughout the night.  She does mind that HE is going to be twice his weight within a year or two.

3 - She is educated (a doctor’s degree), but HE does not want her to work.  I don’t know his reason but I’m sure based on his actions;

a) That HE is too jealous to have her work;

b) HE would not be able to know where she is at all times and who she is talking to;

c) HE is afraid she would leave him.  HE is insecure with himself and knows HE can’t get better.

d) And most likely, if she is home, HE could play with her when HE wants to.  HE is agitated when HE is home, awake, and she is not there.  You can’t have your sex toy work away from the house now can you.

4 - She keeps a clean house.  Okay, this is her thing but HE benefits from it as well.

5 - When HE leaves for a day or two, cheats on her if HE wants (she knows HE has in the past and HE blames her for the cheating because she does not understand him).  HE then comes home to a welcoming and sexually ready woman.  She has basically given him permission to cheat any time HE wants with no repercussions.

6 - HE locks the door when HE takes a dump but HE gets upset with her if she locks any door.  HE doesn’t want her to do anything HE doesn’t know about, even in the bathroom.

7 - When she gets upset or mad with him, all HE has to do is grab a hold of her (against her will as usual), and forces to the couch or bed and lays on her to ensure she can’t leave.  HE starts that caressing thing and she thinks it is a love thing when HE just wants to get laid.  When she tries to leave (15 Nov) HE hides the keys so she can’t leave.  The only time she did make it out of the house (10 Dec), HE waited two minutes before HE went down after her.

8 - His sexual escapades need to be commended.  Now the people on here call him the 3 minute man.  I have ED at times like Paul but unlike him (24 years old) I can always keep it hard for at least 10 minutes and I’m 49 years old.  It is not going to get any better for him but HE has got the girl and she does not mind not to ever have an orgasm again, if she ever had one.

9 - HE can lose control and throw phones (10 Feb), smother her mouth so she can’t talk (17 Jan), or slap her (13 Dec) and she usually apologizes to him.

10 - HE does not have to show any affection or love towards her.  After a sexual session, HE either goes to sleeps or gets up and goes to the desk.  There is NO cuddling after sex for him.  That would show HE has emotion, affection, and respect for her.  This is just a sexual relationship for him anyway.

11 - Again HE does not have to show any affection or love towards her.  HE does NOT hug, hold, or caress her unless HE plays with her pussy, tits, or ass.  Anytime HE goes near her or passes her, HE does this.  Again, this is just a sexual relationship for him anyway.

12 - She has no broken bones, no blood spilled, or no visible bruises (she wears makeup anyway), so RLC commends him as well.

In summary, HE can be the ASSHOLE of all ASSHOLES, the king of ASSHOLES, and HE still has one of the most beautiful ladies on RLC at his beck and call, his sexual toy and slave.

This should give all mankind hope.  Because if HE can get the girl based on his actions, anybody can get the girl.

Again I was wrong.  HE is unloving, uncaring, a total lack of nonsexual affection, a level of immaturity unseen by mankind, and absolutely abusive, but HE has the girl.  So HE is the MAN.

"pleasantly" to see that you are my friend find out information about me carried it on public display. Thank you. as always here seething shit like woodworker ..that's up to you .. you have decided that it is in vain I'll answer. forced to disappoint you .. I do not answer pathetic Troll ..and more .. my favorite Squirrel .. you big hello from me .. :)

can not tiring to write what you write .. if you think it touches me ..you'd be wrong. :) and  even not going to respond to you .. woodworker .. start .. just to see  level of shit your not maxed out as it was summer .. when you were gone after a few months .. ;)do not expect that I'll respond to it .. I will never prove fools. your shit and it says a lot about your level of education. have a nice day;)

can not tiring to write what you write .. if you think it touches me ..you'd be wrong. :) and  even not going to respond to you .. woodworker .. start .. just to see  level of shit your not maxed out as it was summer .. when you were gone after a few months .. ;)do not expect that I'll respond to it .. I will never prove fools. your shit and it says a lot about your level of education. have a nice day;)

Oh please do continue on.  It's like the sweet sound of a babbling brook to me, just to hear your flustered words sing my praise.   

Guest Squirrel

I have never understood the dynamics of Leora & Paul's relationship, and I've decided I never will.

I am content to observe, without judgement. The last time I tried to figure them out, my head hurt from being twisted into a mind pretzel.

Alma & Stefan aren't much less confusing.

Guest Squirrel

At least they weren't picking on me for a change.  :) :)

I'm sorry. We'll get right on it. We don't want you to feel left out.  :D

Am I the only one who thinks that F219 is a very sick and obsessed psychopath? People like him are at least serial stockers, and may graduate into murderers. Very sick puppy, so to speak.

Just don't like what has been going on.  If one way did not get a response, try another.  It worked.

Enough said...