B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Ari and Sera were getting close until their blow up Saturday night.  They just need to work it out along with whatever issue they may have with Radi and vice versa.

Wouldn't say better 👏

Sera Vs Ari the other night, they seemed equally robust, if I observed correctly they returned each others remarks and then Ari went upstairs with a final comment and eventually went to her room and closed the door, funny thing was that Sera was still ranting away as if Ari was listening  😊 that is how it looked anyway then they kept away from each other for a while after.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think Serafima has a superiority complex , believing that she is the best of them all , but that’s my personal evaluation . 

Superiority complexes stems from a feeling of inferiority, unfortunately.:sad:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

Sera Vs Ari the other night, they seemed equally robust, if I observed correctly they returned each others remarks and then Ari went upstairs with a final comment and eventually went to her room and closed the door, funny thing was that Sera was still ranting away as if Ari was listening  😊 that is how it looked anyway then they kept away from each other for a while after.

As a matter that was one of the only times Sera left Ari's room without a kiss..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Serafima has a superiority complex , believing that she is the best of them all , but that’s my personal evaluation . 

Totally agree, she has to put it down a bit. And they will only fix this with an adult talk (all 3)

Serafima is using Ariana in her outside interests.  Radislava doesn't want any part of what Serafima and Ariana are doing outside the apartment.  I'm sorry to say but Radislava will lose this battle because Ariana is locked in tight with Serafima!

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Really?? I must have missed it. Hope it wasn't anything too serious?

It is the times we could have the great help of the Russian translators , but , it’s been a long time that most of them have disappeared .. and judging by the “ non “ support they got from all of us for providing information that was helping us to understand certain things , they were right 😔

• Like 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Superiority complexes stems from a feeling of inferiority, unfortunately.:sad:

WOW,i like this,you are right,if sera was a man,it would be called napolien syndrome,or little man syndrome,even though sera isn't small,it doesn't have to relate to a small person,just inferiority complex.