B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You sounded like the sniffer type. 🤣

I'm the spyer type. 👍🏻 I have a PeeHD in bathroom spying. Love the bathroom in B1, it has the best view of all the bathrooms on RLC. You can see everything.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm the spyer type. 👍🏻 I have a PeeHD in bathroom spying. Love the bathroom in B1, it has the best view of all the bathrooms on RLC. You can see everything.

Shit 😉 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

you have some weird fetishes 🙂 

Yep. 😅 But I'm not into the actual thing, like everyone seem to think I am. I just like spying on it. It's like a very personal moment for most people, you see. Hehe. ☺️

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep. 😅 But I'm not into the actual thing, like everyone seem to think I am. I just like spying on it. It's like a very personal moment for most people, you see. Hehe. ☺️

OT Maybe you want to place one of those spycams in Gina's butt and watch FS up close for his fart feedings. 🤣

Been reading a whole lot of strange shit on here,i mean that literally,,,damn,you can't blame me for any of this today.lol I see Radislava isn't home, so i'll wait on her bed with mr. mushy the bear,,lol

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Been reading a whole lot of strange shit on here,i mean that literally,,,damn,you can't blame me for any of this today.lol I see Radislava isn't home, so i'll wait on her bed with mr. mushy the bear,,lol

That's because we don't want this turning into the L&M thread.

• Upvote 2