B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

Just now, coolcucumber said:

No, i mean which account is Radislava on here ?

Sorry...I thought that was an odd Q....

As far as I'm aware, she hasn't got one...I think RLC would jump on her from a great height is she started posting...like they did with Kitty a few years back

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As far as I'm aware, she hasn't got one...I think RLC would jump on her from a great height is she started posting...like they did with Kitty a few years back

I am just confused maybe because i haven't logged in for some time, anyway

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Most of them got one, but if they just lurk and never post, almost no one will have any way of finding out.

• Thanks 1

It had been years that I hadn't seen such an interest for some girl, pages and pages commenting on nothing, I must admit that Radislava is very good at keeping everyone on their toes, thank God that you don't meet her in real life, because a girl like that would put you in your underwear in 24 hours and not for what you think, since she reads our comments, could you do me a naked handstand? But in the kitchen, that's all I see.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

It had been years that I hadn't seen such an interest for some girl, pages and pages commenting on nothing, I must admit that Radislava is very good at keeping everyone on their toes, thank God that you don't meet her in real life, because a girl like that would put you in your underwear in 24 hours and not for what you think, since she reads our comments, could you do me a naked handstand? But in the kitchen, that's all I see.

i asked her to stand on one leg and wave..still waiting...even offered her a truckload of tomatoes but still nothing

• Haha 1