What a pig sty!

I usually don't even bother to drop in on the others, outside of Nora and Kinko, and Paul and Leora.  But I just paid an unannounced visit to Alina and Anton's apartment.

What a bunch of pigs they are.    Disgusting slobs!    Or are they trying to decorate their place to look like a dumpster?    They're doing a pretty good job of it.    Maybe a little day old dried ketchup on the floor, for a little added color, and they'll be ready for their photo shoot of.. 'Better Shitholes and Landfills'.   

I usually don't even bother to drop in on the others, outside of Nora and Kinko, and Paul and Leora.  But I just paid an unannounced visit to Alina and Anton's apartment.

What a bunch of pigs they are.    Disgusting slobs!   

Anton had guests over...Alina wasn't there.  Anton didn't clean up.

I guess Alina will have to do it.

What a bunch of pigs they are.    Disgusting slobs!   

Anton had guests over...Alina wasn't there.  Anton didn't clean up.

I guess Alina will have to do it.

Well,.. It's a mess.  But at least I now know who's at fault.

You'd have to be pretty careful where you laid your head down in a place like that. 

So Alina came home and presumably straightened up the place. Anton of course, lying on the couch. It doesn't look like he helped her at all.

I really don't want to start some 'bash Anton' brigade but if he really didn't help her clean up the mess that he and his friends made, that would be a REALLY dickish thing to do.

Guest big stick33

Nij,i don't want to start a "bash Anton " thing either so i will keep quiet.

but if i was Alina when i came home and found our NEW apartment looking like a tornado had came thru,your lazy ass on the couch...uh.. i don't think so. it was you and YOUR friends who messed it up. but your friends are gone,guess who will clean it up? if i have to clean it up,things will not be pleasant in this apartment for awhile!

God don't you just love CamCaps.good place to relieve some anger from RLC?

Guest big stick33

you are right tbg150,but i very seldom visit their kitchen.as a matter of fact i very seldom visit their apartment.

Me either. I can sit in my backyard and watch the grass grow and have more fun.

But I could never see what everyone was raving about here with her. Both of them are total pigs, she's just average looking. Nothing spectacular to me anyway. She has the body of a little boy and without make up, she's nothing to look at.

Okay, I put on my Flak Jacket for this post. Watch 'em come out of the woodwork now in her defense.

Guest big stick33

i know about watching the grass grow tbg

it's supposed to rain here for a couple day's,guess i will go to the back patio and wait on it to rain.

that should be alot of fun.