What a pig sty!

Has Alina been around lately?  She has not slept there much in the past few days.  One night He slept on the sofa all night while she was in the bedroom.

Sat she slept on the couch (he was snoring)

Sun she was gone.

Mon she slept in bed.

Tues she was gone.

Wed she is back home in bed.

8)

Me either. I can sit in my backyard and watch the grass grow and have more fun.

But I could never see what everyone was raving about here with her. Both of them are total pigs, she's just average looking. Nothing spectacular to me anyway. She has the body of a little boy and without make up, she's nothing to look at.

Okay, I put on my Flak Jacket for this post. Watch 'em come out of the woodwork now in her defense.

tbg50, I understand, it is all shit watching couples who do not have much interest! but it is not their fault, it is their life, as bad as it is! but it is mostly the Soviet bloc ... a country that has passed many of his countrymen of the stone age technology and modern life in less than 15 years! they loose but with restraint. watch the guy attire Maya in the morning when he left for work, it's scary! I do not even talk about max, it's the same! young couples who do what they can, in a country where life is not so easy ...

Sorry. I'm just getting to this reply. I am not belittling their lifestyle. I'm belittling the people. No effort is required to take a walk and hold hands and talk. That is unless it is -40C outside.

Most people under the age of 40 have their face buried in a phone, computer, or some strange noise in their ears. No one talks anymore. They post, tweet or what ever else they do. I want to see your face, hear the tone of your voice, feel your emotions when you speak. I don't want to read printed words, unless it's on a board like this, knowing it would be impossible to get all of these people together in one place.

Hmmmm. Imagine the party that would be?

Yes,.. It would be a blast.  Until the law discovers us, then we'd be locked up in little cells and be forced to throw little messages tied to a string to each other instead.    But they will never silence us,.. never!

Guest kenperv

Just a quick word about the last comment of tbg150. He's absolutely correct, of course. Large groups of people today spend most of their waking hours staring into screens. I see couples in restaurants BOTH texting. Are they talking to each other? Is that possible? If they are talking to other people then why are they there to begin with? Don't they realize that they have lost control and that the machines [or the individuals behind them - pay no attention to the man behind the curtain] are in charge and not vice-versa? George Orwell would have loved this. And it will only get worse. Have a nice day.

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm far from always right. I was just stating the obvious. My wife and I watch it all of the time. We have to laugh. What's the point of being 'together' if you're so far apart.

And yes, I know husbands and wives that text to each other. They are in the same room and doing it. It's the only way they communicate. Sad to be sure.

My wife and I have a rule. No phones, computers, etc... at the dinner table or anytime we are spending time together. The piece of shit can ring all night for all we care. We won't pay it the least bit of attention.