Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There are strict government ordered restrictions in place for three weeks against this kind of thing.

They know this. End of story.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There are strict government ordered restrictions in place for three weeks. They know this. End of story.

It doesn’t mean that they  aren’t allowed to leave their apartment or visit people , the thing is that I believe she left when curfew is already effective . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If the phonecalls were providing valuable info and could lead to nice chats and exchange of opinions , I think it would be completely fine analyzing the talks , the amount of time spend and so on . But i honestly see it as a statistic daily thing and that’s why I don’t understand the contribution to the forum .

I also laugh with my comments 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There are strict government ordered restrictions in place for three weeks against this kind of thing.

They know this. End of story.

Non lo so, immagino che abbia pensato alle conseguenze e abbia deciso che ne valeva la pena di rischiare una sanzione economica. 

In più la polizia non ti entra in casa a vedere se sei effettivamente a casa tua o no. 

Complains regarding the no info during previous absences seem to be corrected since we get the info . Let’s see if it is another mistake like the New Years and the wrong info that was provided and it isn’t going to be till the 14th . 

By the way , it seems that at wherever Malia is spending her time when not in her apartment , she must have lots of accessories , clothes and so on so as being able and stay for a week . 

• Like 1