Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, not what i meant. No need to worry. True, they have been arguing much more recently, but she pines for him. Hence why she has gone now, when she shouldn't. But in general with both, last couple of days up to tonight has been weird with things, that's all.

Ah ok, anche perché non ci vedo Malia lanciare il telefono per terra come ha fatto Leora 😆. Bah, ormai ho smesso di capire come si comportano loro con i loro ragazzi o quando sono sole.

Certo è che se Malia è uscita per una settimana non riesco a vedere Leora che se ne sta in casa da sola per una settimana senza uscire...e mi sa che anche lei domani andrà in vacanza per un bel pó 😔

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora behaves better, it's Malia who can't help herself and keep running to him when he asks.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, LearyM said:

What’s the possibility of Leora going absent for a while tomorrow?

Slight to slim, i have to honest, taking everything that's happened into consideration.

Could very well do, but not a given for me as of now.

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

No one on here has to acknowledge it, but I know Leora is secretly sending someone on this forum some sexy photos of herself, but I am enjoying the picture taking she's doing of herself

It is for Paul 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
21 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wonder why Leora / RLC don't have ONLYFANS pages for each person it would be extra cash for them.

We pay 45 a month for actual moving images, don't see the need for extra payments for still pictures!😅