Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

In comparison to all of the rest threads / apartments , this is by far at the moment the best to follow and for sure opinions and ideas are expressed , right or wrong , at least it happens and we can chat , maybe you haven’t paying attention what goes on with the most popular ( alongside the villa ) place , L&M , where there are no opinions posted and one guy fills pages of repeated things . B4 , this one and Radislava topic are currently the threads to have a reasonable and back and forth with arguments chat . Speculators will always exist , it is the nature of RLC project to create this .. I am one of the biggest speculators for example 😂🤣

Yes, it is certainly very interesting to discuss this story in the forum.

For RLC itself, however, it is no reason to celebrate. It reveals the superficiality otherwise seen in GOV and COV.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Again and again, there are people here in the forum who think they know what is happening off camera, even though they are only guessing.

The only fact is that Nelly is constantly trying to make out with the other girls, and has already had sex with two girls in view of the camera.

Totally agree 😇

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that sex was predetermined , Nelly was paying Martina a visit but they both didn’t manage to handle their lust and they went for it . I will , personally , always take care a bit more of the apartment’s cleaning if I am about to have guests . 

You make a good point. Martina was gone, probably to buy the wine, when Alberto cleaned the apartment. If it's her guest, I can't figure out why he was cleaning not she. Unfortunately for us, we can't understand M&A conversations to know what they agree upon.

I like talking to you. You make interesting and intelligent points.

Take care.

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I agree.  As most men wouldn't expect any fallout from their GF/wife having sex with another woman, what guys usually forget is that women are EMOTIONAL and man are PHYSICAL.  If a woman has the emotional connection AND is having the PHYSICAL sex like Martina and Nelly, that's usually bound to end in the woman changing teams entirely.  In short, there IS a risk of loss.  Case in point why I said Martina is so torn.  She loves both and has good sex with both (better with Nelly pretty IMHO).  The direction Alberto takes with RLC, his job, and his life in general will play a big part in her decisions.  Of course, Nelly, possibly having to go back to Russia (so I've heard) and being married to Bogdan... that's a whole other mess.  Even if she fully decided to leave Alberto for her, is Nelly prepared to uproot her life?  Time will tell.  WAY too many variables in play to predict anything.

Very good points again ☺️ I will disagree and say that for Martina isn’t such emotional ( despite coming out as so ) like Nelly , I think Martina is satisfying her wild and hidden “ dark “‘desires “ , that is taste other women . With Nelly , even after her repeatedly been asked by Bogdan to stop with Martina and she keeping on , that’s why i say it is more emotional and yes , it can be that she loves truly Bogdan and possibly starting feeling for Martina more than she original thought as an one night stand pure sex action 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Estaba hablando con Curly en la cocina durante la fiesta de Nochevieja y en una de las conversaciones, le dijo a Curly cuánto tiempo está con RLC y que, tal vez o más probablemente, verá que este es el último año. . Y luego tuvieron esta charla fotovoltaica de lo que al menos Alberto piensa hacer. Creo que también lo mencionamos durante esa noche (tal vez siendo el último año de Alberto, no quiere decir que Martina también se vaya, se quedará, si él se va claro). 

He started the photovoltaic business at the end of 2019 and has had to close it because of the pandemic, he has lost a lot of money, perhaps what he said was that if the business had gone well this would have been his last year in RLC...

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

As I said, I can't say what the current situation is between Bodgan and Nelly, because I have no subscription and RLC is especially in GOV not a really good insight into the private life of the residents with all the shows. But there are also voices here that claim exactly the opposite of what you write here.

However, one thing I would like to point out is that a lot of sex does not automatically mean a good relationship. I think the best RLC example of this was maybe Diana and Efim. They had so much sex at the end of their relationship that you almost had to worry for their health 😉, but no real emotional connection any more from Efim to Diana.

Ultimately, two options remain:

• Bodgan really doesn't care and the relationship is just a facade for the camera, or
  • Nelly doesn't give a shit about Bodgan and he hides his emotion from the camera.

Time will tell how it turns out.

These comments i appreciate much more because are well presented with arguments . It doesn’t mean that I agree with you , but not completely disagreeing like on other occasions . And finally , it is good that at least a post from you isn’t containing the “ pseudo lesbian “‘famous quote from you 😃

10 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

You make a good point. Martina was gone, probably to buy the wine, when Alberto cleaned the apartment. If it's her guest, I can't figure out why he was cleaning not she. Unfortunately for us, we can't understand M&A conversations to know what they agree upon.

I like talking to you. You make interesting and intelligent points.

Take care.

I know that I make tired many of the members here because I talk/ write a lot , but at least I don’t copy paste repeated things just to fill pages and i am thrilled that I get the chance to analyze and communicate my thoughts with such a big variety of characters and personalities of all ages from all over the world . At the stupid times we have , communication like this it is the least we can do ☺️

I will always speak mostly from personal life experiences but I am always willing to read other opinions and learn , this is how I can improve personally as a person and add more good things in my character 😇

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

He started the photovoltaic business at the end of 2019 and has had to close it because of the pandemic, he has lost a lot of money, perhaps what he said was that if the business had gone well this would have been his last year in RLC...

As you know , I have total trust with your translations  , since i didn’t get any explanation that day or I never read anything different , this is why I came up with my post . 

I apologize then for the inconvenience I created and that’s why we need people like you at the forum so false assumptions don’t develop in standard  “ science fiction “ theories . My apologies to everyone then and thanks to you for the clarifications 😇