B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they can do that when they go home, i thought they were here to earn money

They can earn more whenever they do more things on camera .. they are Girls On Vacation and I am sure that these have been so far the worst vacation ever ( so far 🤓

They can finally go out , meet people , maybe some are willing to appear on camera , this has always been the concept and the idea .. last time we saw it at an extended range was with Olya and Diane 😋😋

Just now, ddhm said:

They can earn more whenever they do more things in camera .. they are Girls On Vacation and I am sure that these have been so far the worst vacation ever ( so far 🤓

they get paid enough even without bonuses, so they can go out as much as they like and still get paid. they get a bonus for doing things yet dont get docked money when they are not here

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Because this means that finally they start living their life again slowly and escape this misery lockdown .. and maybe we are introduced to their outside life slowly , at least Holly has no problem to share everything on camera . 

I am excited that the girls can finally be happy  and enjoy themselves , they deserve and especially these two 

They shouldn't be going out...there's a curfew 😒

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They shouldn't be going out...there's a curfew 😒

7 March is lifted 😁🤓 Obviously it is one of those “ secret location “ events or maybe in an apartment party  , i can’t blame them , even if they are wrong , it is just too much .. yes they are wrong , but i try to be  in their position , it seems they can’t hold themselves 😁 Plus , maybe now that I am thinking , it is a party for slowly the measures become less strict 🤨🧐

Nah , I don’t agree that they broke the rules but i certainly understand them and I sympathize with their decision ... by the end of the month I can also go to the beach and finally not wear a mask there 😂🤣😂🤣 still , the law says here also “ wear a mask outside “ .. but how do this when swimming ? 😂🤣 craziness at the maximum 

38 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they get paid enough even without bonuses, so they can go out as much as they like and still get paid. they get a bonus for doing things yet dont get docked money when they are not here

They are all RLC veterans , except Ariana and they know what needs to be done .. I personally see it as doing something for themselves  and escaping this misery life they currently have 

Just now, ddhm said:

They are all veterans , except Ariana and they know what needs to be done .. I personally see it as doing something for themselves  and escaping this misery life they currently have 

they could always go home and get away from this miserable life

Just now, wooders78 said:

they could always go home and get away from this miserable life

But then they don’t have a job with such an income .. I am sure they know better than any of us what they need to do 

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

not my problem, this is their job not a vacation

It is a combination ... they are human beings like any of us and they have needs , desires .. they have been stuck inside for so  many months , apparently an opportunity appeared  to escape and they simply did .. we can’t have a complain that they don’t spend time in the apartments .. what they do and what quality or content they provide , that’s another subject .. personally I can understand it and I embrace their happiness , they have been providing for my entertainment many months and they deserve a crazy night .. especially Holly and Ariana have offered many nice times for my pleasure ☺️

• Upvote 1