B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

Just now, wooders78 said:

B1 and will ari be back?

my bad..Yeah B1

Didnt see her leave, if shes got any sense will slip back in undercover, shes tiny so might get away with it.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

she might be getting the taste for her all nighters again

Could be a food run, i dont think she got a nap this afternoon and can sleep 20+ hours a day

Depends if she got any sleep last night on her away mission. Perhaps tucked up in a hotel and well rested?

wow Real cold moment .. Carla tried to bring Sera and Radi into a forgiveness hug and Sera just turned away... very mean and cold ...I had no idea their battle was so big...

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

wow Real cold moment .. Carla tried to bring Sera and Radi into a forgiveness hug and Sera just turned away... very mean and cold ...I had no idea their battle was so big...

whose carla ?

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

This could be a verrrry interesting night,,lmao. According to my translation,the whole thing is sera wonders why she has to feed a stranger,Radislava. Can't wait to see how this unfolds,stay tuned for as the fun unfolds,,lmao. 

• Thanks 1