Milana & Robien (2021) Part #1

Lets hope these guests contribute a little more to the apartment. Their potential is considerable. There fooling around with Robien would not present a threat to Milana and could spice things up.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Lets hope these guests contribute a little more to the apartment. Their potential is considerable. There fooling around with Robien would not present a threat to Milana and could spice things up.

Last time they contributed they had sex under cover for 2 hours, then they fucked in a blind spot in the bathroom.. If they do this again it's really bad for this place.

On 7/6/2021 at 2:09 PM, squish said:

One of the girls has already done stuff with them a few times. The other one seems to be camera shy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DMSW said:

One of the girls has already done stuff with them a few times. The other one seems to be camera shy.

Hopefully the slimmer one? I thought that might be the case when she gave Robien a warm farewell hug the other night. I look forward to seeing her in action again. As I say, the fact that she has a relationship with the shorter girl suggests that Milana is unlikely to see her as a threat if she plays with her boyfriend.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, squish said:

Hopefully the slimmer one? I thought that might be the case when she gave Robien a warm farewell hug the other night. I look forward to seeing her in action again. As I say, the fact that she has a relationship with the shorter girl suggests that Milana is unlikely to see her as a threat if she plays with her boyfriend.

No, the darker haired girl is the more outgoing one.