B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (March)

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Money. Money. Money...

Typical RLC bullshit. 🤐

What’s the problem now ? She just settle herself in Gina’s room , what’s your objection ? Come on , you are exaggerating and you know this 

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

OT Ari bating

You have to love a girl who takes the edge off by masturbating before she goes out. I hope you guys get the significance of that. I'm sure it's happened before but it's a special pleasure to see it. :smile:

• Like 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

You have to love a girl who takes the edge off by masturbating before she goes out. I hope you guys get the significance of that. I'm sure it's happened before but it's a special pleasure to see it. :smile:

Wise spoken my friend 😉😉😉

So , to sum up ... we have on a Saturday night out ( finally 🥳🥳 ) Pam , Amalia , Holly and Ariana .. and Sera  and Martina visiting the villa .. very interesting  for the long term in my opinion 

13 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

FYI its a fairly old English expression for one who is a bit drab. Drawers being an old word for underwear

Oh, I know the meaning of it. That's why I laughed. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , to sum up ... we have on a Saturday night out ( finally 🥳🥳 ) Pam , Amalia , Holly and Ariana .. and Sera  and Martina visiting the villa .. very interesting  for the long term in my opinion 

I dont see amalia or pam

Edited by Kingbanks